Time for changes in US Military policy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Time for changes in US Military policy
Satellite images confirm

China building airstrip-capable island on Fiery Cross Reef

China is building an island at least 3,000 m long on Fiery Cross Reef that could be the site for its first airstrip in the Spratly Islands in the South China Sea.

Satellite imagery of the island taken on 8 August and 14 November shows that in the past three months Chinese dredgers have created a land mass that is almost the entire length of the reef.

http://www.janes.com/article/46083/china...cross-reef

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2014, 03:50 PM
(23-11-2014 02:08 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Satellite images confirm

China building airstrip-capable island on Fiery Cross Reef

China is building an island at least 3,000 m long on Fiery Cross Reef that could be the site for its first airstrip in the Spratly Islands in the South China Sea.

Satellite imagery of the island taken on 8 August and 14 November shows that in the past three months Chinese dredgers have created a land mass that is almost the entire length of the reef.

http://www.janes.com/article/46083/china...cross-reef

Not all that inscrutable. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-11-2014, 04:21 PM
Do you realize that MEN, and ONLY MEN in the US, still have to register for the Selective Service System, and if they don't they can be denied Federal jobs, and student loans ?
They still have not made the decision whether women can participate in combat. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-11-2014, 04:32 PM
(23-11-2014 04:21 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Do you realize that MEN, and ONLY MEN in the US, still have to register for the Selective Service System, and if they don't they can be denied Federal jobs, and student loans ?
They still have not made the decision whether women can participate in combat. Weeping

That surprises me, I thought we were all one, big, happy family.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
23-11-2014, 06:17 PM
(23-11-2014 04:21 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Do you realize that MEN, and ONLY MEN in the US, still have to register for the Selective Service System, and if they don't they can be denied Federal jobs, and student loans ?

I've asked before and I'll ask again: Why do you yanks still have that system in place at all?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-11-2014, 06:20 PM
(23-11-2014 06:17 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

I've asked before and I'll ask again: Why do you yanks still have that system in place at all?

Because the war on trees

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.