Time spent online

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2015, 05:49 PM
RE: Time spent online
(23-05-2015 12:17 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 12:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Then there are those of us too afraid to know that just worked around the whole 'time online' thingy.

Big Grin

I have 'none registered'.

I am a figment of everyone's imagination.

I've asked about that. Because I get depressed when I look at mine.

I guess it's a random glitchy thing with some ISPs.

Can't be an ISP thing. I've had three different ISPs since signing up, plus two mobile providers, and more than a few WiFi access points.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2015, 09:44 PM
(23-05-2015 05:49 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 12:17 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've asked about that. Because I get depressed when I look at mine.

I guess it's a random glitchy thing with some ISPs.

Can't be an ISP thing. I've had three different ISPs since signing up, plus two mobile providers, and more than a few WiFi access points.

No, I mean whatever one you first register with -- it doesn't matter if it changes, it's a registration thing I'm guessing.

I've noticed an odd pattern. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

31-05-2015, 12:29 PM
(23-05-2015 12:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Then there are those of us too afraid to know that just worked around the whole 'time online' thingy.

Big Grin

I have 'none registered'.

I am a figment of everyone's imagination.

I am a figment of my own imagination. It's better this way.

(23-05-2015 09:56 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So I was just wondering how this time spent online thing works in one's profile. Since I get email notification of any post I've responded to I actually don't log out of the forum, so is my time ticking? That can't be otherwise I'd have hundreds of hours on this forum.

I think DT or Hughsie or someone told me that after 15 minutes of inactivity even if I'm still logged on the clock stops ticking.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
31-05-2015, 02:20 PM
It might be that the users who were here prior to the switch we did a few years ago, show as unregistered.

Just a guess. Drinking Beverage

Or more likely, we've all lost our entire being to this monster interweb ... like those people in the Matrix.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
31-05-2015, 11:29 PM
(31-05-2015 02:20 PM)kim Wrote:  It might be that the users who were here prior to the switch we did a few years ago, show as unregistered.

Just a guess. Drinking Beverage

Or more likely, we've all lost our entire being to this monster interweb ... like those people in the Matrix.

Nope we still get noobs with it. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces