Time to choke the stepdaughter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2017, 08:41 PM
RE: Time to choke the stepdaughter
(25-04-2017 08:33 PM)ImFred Wrote:  If I'm just getting on your nerves I'll drop out but do you think if told your step daughter that it was irresponsible plus she's taking advantage of you using your love for dogs as a kind of emotional blackmail she might stop pulling this crap? I know she must be young...

No problem. Yes she is young. Yes I know she's taking advantage of us, but I'm not sure she realizes it.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2017, 08:48 PM
(25-04-2017 08:41 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  ...
Yes I know she's taking advantage of us, but I'm not sure she realizes it.

"No" is a good way to simultaneously set boundaries and offer a life-lesson.

Angel

Wink

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
27-04-2017, 07:25 AM
We need to start a thread about first-world problems. Tongue

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
27-04-2017, 09:30 AM
(25-04-2017 07:15 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(25-04-2017 07:08 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Last last week one of the grand dogs broke a K9 tooth. Kiddo waited until today to drop her off at the vet on her way to work to have it pulled. After work while on her way back to the vet to pick poor Bella up she calls her mom, and tells her she needs us to dog sit because she's going to Birmingham to see Blink 182. Now we're stuck at home with a drugged but still in pain dog that suffers from separation anxiety while she is out enjoying herself.

Not everyone should have a dog. Or any pet.

I agree, but you know also what doesn't help, judgmental assholes who want to murder people for making bad choices. If it is about the pet, and it should be, then when someone gets in over their head, don't fucking treat them like shit, just take the pet.

People whom have anxiety and depression and even outside the issue of pets, with drug addictions too, may want the help but don't ask for it because of the stigma.

"Just do it" is bullshit. If you want people to do the right thing, you also have to be willing to allow those with a problem to talk about it first. If all you do is scream "You deserve to be shot" and that is all the person hears with the problem, hard for them to ask for help.

We stigmatize people with problems far too much. Not just on this issue, but others as well.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-04-2017, 09:47 AM
Did you have a point to make here, Brian? Because if you did I missed it.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
27-04-2017, 09:59 AM
She should be punished for going to a Blink 182 concert.
[+] 1 user Likes ResidentEvilFan's post