Time to get out there again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2017, 02:22 PM
Big Grin Time to get out there again
About frickin' time if you ask me, we need the drive and vision to finally get out there!

Who else is excited by the prospect? Given the chance I would be thrilled to leave. Drooling

http://www.space.com/35876-how-spacex-mo...-work.html

The simplest acts of kindness are by far more powerful then a thousand heads bowing in prayer. - Mahatma Gandhi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: Time to get out there again
This is cool, Musk would be likely to set up a moon base, something that should have been done right after the Apollo missions.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
02-03-2017, 03:46 PM
Is this about his 2018 thing? Yurr. That boy talks a good Moon rocket.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-03-2017, 04:12 PM
Given the money it would likely cost the individual person would exclude me from participating. But given the opportunity I would love to take the journey.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
03-03-2017, 01:58 PM
Creating a moon base should be the next logical step so you can learn as much as you can about creating a habitable living space, growing plants, gathering water, etc.

Once you have an established moon base with all the do's & dont's figured out, then you can make that trek to Mars.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post