Time to gun shop...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2012, 10:35 PM
RE: Time to gun shop...
I got a pair of legs and a high pitched girl-like scream.

It's let to fail me.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
02-10-2012, 02:26 AM
A buddy of mine has the Sig P229 and I thoroughly enjoyed shooting that gun. Very much recommend checking it out.

http://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProductDetails/p229.aspx
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-10-2012, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2012 12:46 AM by Ozzie.)
I can't believe all this talk about guns is allowed in a respectable forum such as this one. Guns are evil and should be illegal. If you own a gun you are a....

[Image: 100_6069.jpg]

Oops...where did that Smith & Wesson Model 642 come from? You found it in my desk drawer? Ohmy Ok, it's just one gun, it's not like I'm some crazy gun addict.

[Image: 3bec951f.jpg]
[Image: d4e03693.jpg]
[Image: b284c9c2.jpg]

Hey, wait a minute. Those pictures could have come from anywhere. It's not like you have a picture of me holding a firearm. Do you? Nah, I didn't think so.

[Image: 36d45030.jpg]

Wait, I can explain...everyone gets a little carried away. But at least I don't own any evil assault rifles.

[Image: 312a7b39.jpg]

Ok, I confess...stop showing pictures. I started with one revolver, but I may have gotten a little carried away to the tune of 7 rifles, 2 shotguns, 5 revolvers, 4 semi autos, 3 black powder revolvers, and 2 flintlock rifles.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Guns are addictive....you've been warned.

PS: I've lost 30 pounds since that picture was taken...so don't call me fat, I have a gun Wink

Stop the itchy blanket of Creationism from spreading to our classrooms. Say no to Iron Age superstitions Evil_monster
[+] 2 users Like Ozzie's post
03-10-2012, 07:02 AM
(02-10-2012 10:53 PM)Ozzie Wrote:  I can't believe all this talk about guns is allowed in a respectable forum such as this one. Guns are evil and should be illegal. If you own a gun you are a....

[Image: 100_6069.jpg]

Oops...where did that Smith & Wesson Model 642 come from? You found it in my desk drawer? Ohmy Ok, it's just one gun, it's not like I'm some crazy gun addict.

[Image: 3bec951f.jpg]
[Image: d4e03693.jpg]
[Image: b284c9c2.jpg]

Hey, wait a minute. Those pictures could have come from anywhere. It's not like you have a picture of me holding a firearm. Do you? Nah, I didn't think so.

[Image: 36d45030.jpg]

Wait, I can explain...everyone gets a little carried away. But at least I don't own any evil assault rifles.

[Image: 312a7b39.jpg]

Ok, I confess...stop showing pictures. I started with one revolver, but I may have gotten a little carried away to the tune of 7 rifles, 2 shotguns, 5 revolvers, 4 semi autos, 3 black powder revolvers, and 2 flintlock rifles.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Guns are addictive....you've been warned.

PS: I've lost 30 pounds since that picture was taken...so don't call me fat, I have a gun Wink

You're a complete wack-job; nobody needs 3 black powder revolvers.Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
03-10-2012, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2012 05:12 PM by Ozzie.)
(03-10-2012 07:02 AM)Chas Wrote:  You're a complete wack-job; nobody needs 3 black powder revolvers.Big Grin

Hey, I live in the south. You never know when Zombie Sherman will come back at the head of a Zombie Union Army to burn Atlanta. Got to be prepared. Big Grin

Stop the itchy blanket of Creationism from spreading to our classrooms. Say no to Iron Age superstitions Evil_monster
03-10-2012, 04:40 PM
(03-10-2012 04:00 PM)Ozzie Wrote:  
(03-10-2012 07:02 AM)Chas Wrote:  You're a complete wack-job; nobody needs 3 black powder revolvers.Big Grin

Hey, I live in the south. You never know when Zombie Sherman will come back at the head of a Zombie Union Army to burn to burn Atlanta. Got to be prepared. Big Grin

You make a good argument. Now you need a Sharps.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]