Time to move on

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2013, 08:07 PM
Time to move on
I want to move on with my life. I want to write, draw, read, play music. I have been talking, reading, watching videos about religion and its critics for so long it has become such huge preoccupation of mine. Time management is not one of my strong suits. I do ask help for this, how can you keep such a balance? Does it seem to be a preoccupation for you too?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2013, 08:29 PM
RE: Time to move on
Do it. This shit will always be here, and we will be here debating it. I take breaks all the time, since I started again. I went on hiatus for about 18 years, but needed some camaraderie. Then coming here there are idiot christians with their head's up their asses and you've got to at least check the bullshit.

But then, who was checking the bullshit for the last 18 years? Somebody had to. It must be an ego thing. Your right, its time to move on.

Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're an incredible slouch.

Martin Luther was the "father" of two movements - The Reformation and Nazism.
16-10-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: Time to move on
Oh, I get on my little "missions" or "crusades" as well, if you will. Get obsessed with one certain topic or whatever and it consumes me during that time. Then I go onto something else. I'm awful with time management as well, so Hug for you on that one. And I for one never feel balanced. About anything. I seem to swing from one end of the extreme to another, with no resting in between.