Time to revisit the Dino Book. Looking for more ideas.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Time to revisit the Dino Book. Looking for more ideas.
(06-06-2014 05:36 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 05:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Go sperm donor. And you get paid. There's probably a shitload of little GirlyMen running around out there I don't know about. Big Grin

Yeah... no.

Not only would such a situation feel far too awkward for me to even comprehend starting such a venture, but I don't got no genes I want passed on! Horrible, horrible genes, I have.

They'll still pay for your sperm to study your genetics to try and correct those genetic deficiencies in the interest of future generations. Tongue

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2014, 06:48 PM
(06-06-2014 05:28 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 12:34 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  You will see it, slapped on the ass of the female you fall in love with.

Again, can't see that happening.

You will. You are only 18 so yeah you don't know that it will happen(and it will)

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-06-2014, 07:25 AM
(06-06-2014 07:32 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I can't imagine a scenario where I'd actually want to pass along my genes. Let alone a scenario where I'd find an agreeable person with whom the necessities may be performed.

That's why evolution invented "whoops". That may be the single most important limiting factor on human intelligence. Our genes can only survive if we, their product, can still make dumb sexual decisions.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
07-06-2014, 09:41 AM
[Image: article-2543464-1ADAF57500000578-334_634x765.jpg]

Mongolarachne

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
08-06-2014, 04:28 PM
Anthracosuchus balrogus.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
09-06-2014, 06:29 AM
[attachment=2161]
Heliobatis Radians or "Stingray"

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

A friend in the hole
"I'll be back when I want it...not when I need it." - Hawkeye
"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
09-06-2014, 06:47 AM
[Image: diprotodon_zpsa3a21lb6.jpeg]

Diprotodon australis - the largest marsupial to ever live in Australia, weighing over two tonnes. It is rarely found in the cave deposits, because its sheer size prevented it from falling through most cave openings

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-06-2014, 06:51 AM
Procoptodon goliah - the largest of the leaf-eating kangaroos (200kg) could stand on tiptoe, prop on its tail and reach leaves up to three metres from the ground. The skull is short and deep, an indication it had enough power in its jaws to grind up very tough leaves.

[Image: procoptodon_zpsonm0ryg4.jpeg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-06-2014, 10:57 AM
(08-06-2014 04:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Anthracosuchus balrogus.

Saw it last week. Unfortunately, there aren't any good pics of it yet.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
09-06-2014, 11:00 AM
(09-06-2014 06:29 AM)unsapien Wrote:  Heliobatis Radians or "Stingray"

Cool. Gonna add that one too.

Edit: bleh. No pics of it.

(09-06-2014 06:47 AM)Banjo Wrote:  [Image: diprotodon_zpsa3a21lb6.jpeg]

Diprotodon australis - the largest marsupial to ever live in Australia, weighing over two tonnes. It is rarely found in the cave deposits, because its sheer size prevented it from falling through most cave openings

(09-06-2014 06:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Procoptodon goliah - the largest of the leaf-eating kangaroos (200kg) could stand on tiptoe, prop on its tail and reach leaves up to three metres from the ground. The skull is short and deep, an indication it had enough power in its jaws to grind up very tough leaves.

[Image: procoptodon_zpsonm0ryg4.jpeg]

Got both of them already. They are cool mammals.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]