Tired, leaving for now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2014, 02:20 PM
Tired, leaving for now
This crap has been stuck up for too long and I'm typing it out now. I'm no longer finding any fun at this forum; I don't find any threads interesting and I don't wanna post in any of them. I don't wanna make any threads on my own since every topic I've thought of, sucks. Any side-projects like streaming has gone down the crapper, and I'm no longer interested in making recordings of drumming with a piece of shit camera. I could live with that crap, but with members like cjlr and TheGulegon seemingly MIA, I don't have any reason to stay, at least not for the moment. This forum has taken up too much of my time aswell; this is my last year of school and if I fuck up this final year I can forget getting a job, meaning that one less distraction is only better. If I want to, I might return for the summer and onward, but I've got my doubts about wanting to after such a long time. If my name pops up down at the online list down there, it's just me PM'ing someone to arrange skypecalls, meaning that I'm not cutting contact with my friends that I talk to usually over skype.

So, yeah, I'm taking a hike now, nothing more to see here.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: Tired, leaving for now
Aww.... sorry you feel that way. I always have fun here. Hope to see you soon. Till then.............. take care and good luck on your finals.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
05-01-2014, 02:27 PM
(05-01-2014 02:20 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  This crap has been stuck up for too long and I'm typing it out now. I'm no longer finding any fun at this forum; I don't find any threads interesting and I don't wanna post in any of them. I don't wanna make any threads on my own since every topic I've thought of, sucks. Any side-projects like streaming has gone down the crapper, and I'm no longer interested in making recordings of drumming with a piece of shit camera. I could live with that crap, but with members like cjlr and TheGulegon seemingly MIA, I don't have any reason to stay, at least not for the moment. This forum has taken up too much of my time aswell; this is my last year of school and if I fuck up this final year I can forget getting a job, meaning that one less distraction is only better. If I want to, I might return for the summer and onward, but I've got my doubts about wanting to after such a long time. If my name pops up down at the online list down there, it's just me PM'ing someone to arrange skypecalls, meaning that I'm not cutting contact with my friends that I talk to usually over skype.

So, yeah, I'm taking a hike now, nothing more to see here.

Keep in touch ya crazy Viking, luv ya bro (just a little homo)

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
05-01-2014, 02:28 PM
Later dude. Pop in when you're bored. Place won't be the same without the random Elk vids breaking up the monotony. Thanks for the metal! [Image: hook-em-horns-smiley-emoticon.gif]

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
It's the silly season on TTA. Take a break, and come back later.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
We'll leave the light on for ya.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-01-2014, 02:29 PM
Sorry to see you go! Good luck with school, mate.

[Image: giphy.gif]
05-01-2014, 02:31 PM
Good luck Smile Enjoy the wide world Smile Light is on if you decide to come back for whatever reason.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
05-01-2014, 02:32 PM
(05-01-2014 02:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We'll leave the light on for ya.

(05-01-2014 02:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  Good luck Smile Enjoy the wide world Smile Light is on if you decide to come back for whatever reason.

So that's why the energy bills have been so high lately. Angry

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
05-01-2014, 02:33 PM
Good luck bro, hope to see you here again sometime.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's