Tired, leaving for now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Tired, leaving for now
So I guess some people didn't see my first post after my absence, stating that I was only staying for one week since it was vacation. Well, the week is over, so I'm going off to focus on school again. I'll be back again at 11.3 and then leaving at 18.3(Easter). I don't know when I'll be back by summer, but it's gotta be somewhere around the 20'th of June I guess. Hopefully I won't get murdered by some drunk 18 year olds learning to drive, although I'm sure a lot of people would like that.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
23-02-2014, 05:15 PM
(23-02-2014 05:12 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  So I guess some people didn't see my first post after my absence, stating that I was only staying for one week since it was vacation. Well, the week is over, so I'm going off to focus on school again. I'll be back again at 11.3 and then leaving at 18.3(Easter). I don't know when I'll be back by summer, but it's gotta be somewhere around the 20'th of June I guess. Hopefully I won't get murdered by some drunk 18 year olds learning to drive, although I'm sure a lot of people would like that.

See you soon ELKman.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
23-02-2014, 05:17 PM
(23-02-2014 05:12 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  So I guess some people didn't see my first post after my absence, stating that I was only staying for one week since it was vacation. Well, the week is over, so I'm going off to focus on school again. I'll be back again at 11.3 and then leaving at 18.3(Easter). I don't know when I'll be back by summer, but it's gotta be somewhere around the 20'th of June I guess. Hopefully I won't get murdered by some drunk 18 year olds learning to drive, although I'm sure a lot of people would like that.

I know that scene Big Grin I watched TheRadBrad's entire walk through of it. We'll be here when you get back Shy You traveling abroad, again? Best playuh EU Tongue

23-02-2014, 05:21 PM
(23-02-2014 05:12 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  So I guess some people didn't see my first post after my absence, stating that I was only staying for one week since it was vacation. Well, the week is over, so I'm going off to focus on school again.

Why can't you do both? Just sign up for an Abnormal Psychology class. Plenty of fodder here for a research paper. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
23-02-2014, 05:26 PM
Later dude.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
23-02-2014, 05:39 PM
I'll miss you again! Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
23-02-2014, 06:03 PM
Aw, that sucks Sad. Didn't hardly know ya but still sad stuff Sad Well, don't screw up your schoolin'! Hope to see you back kid! Go kick ass in the real world!

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post