Tired of living

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2017, 09:17 PM
RE: Tired of living
(31-03-2017 08:52 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I've been away from home for a while now and miss being home. I don't ever feel rested or alert due to all the stress. Meanwhile all the other things in my life have to be taken care of. I can't think clearly.

Then may I suggest you disconnect for a little while.
Can't vouch for its efficacy. Still, when I feel overwhelmed I try to take a moment away from the stress. Take a walk, listen to music, smoke a cigarette. (l only smoke around funerals)

Sorry for your loss.

"Old men make old words holy. - A fool may scrawl on a slate and if no one has the wit to wipe it clean for a thousand years the scrawl becomes the wisdom of ages."

Honorous J. Ancrath
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like M. Linoge's post
31-03-2017, 09:40 PM
Tired of living
(31-03-2017 09:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  What can we do to help?

You already have. I just don't have anyone to lean on right now. Just having someone reply makes me tear up.

I have always been a bottle it up person but it doesn't work for me anymore. Honestly, I actually am depressed. I hate saying that but it's true.

I feel so bad that I can't stop thinking of all the times I've been an ass and hurt other people. I deeply apologize for ever saying anything mean to anyone here.

I appreciate all of you.
[+] 8 users Like KUSA's post
31-03-2017, 09:42 PM
(31-03-2017 09:40 PM)KUSA Wrote:  

You already have. I just don't have anyone to lean on right now. Just having someone reply makes me tear up.

I have always been a bottle it up person but it doesn't work for me anymore. Honestly, I actually am depressed. I hate saying that but it's true.

I feel so bad that I can't stop thinking of all the times I've been an ass and hurt other people. I deeply apologize for ever saying anything mean to anyone here.

I appreciate all of you.

You've been forgiven a thousand times over. We care! Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
31-03-2017, 09:43 PM
I truly feel for you KUSA.

I lost someone very dear to me a few months back...I’ll be doing something and out of the blue I’m overcome with emotions. We’re only human after all.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
31-03-2017, 09:46 PM

I appreciate all of you.

Just roll with it for now. A lot of feelings are going through you, and you aren't going to be able to stop them; it's human nature. I would, however, suggest that you don't do a full confession here, before writing it all out somewhere else, and allowing it to rest there for awhile. Trust me on this- you're feeling a lot of grief, but may want to consider what you say before you commit it to the internet. Hug bud.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
31-03-2017, 09:46 PM
A sudden death knocks everyone for a loop. There are things to do that can't be put off and you have to be around other people who are also trying to figure out what's next. You may want to see your doctor...s/he may be able to help out with something for situational depression.

You and your wife went from a wonderful vacation to a terrible loss. That's a lot to deal with. One foot in front of the other and remember that everyone around you is going through grief and confusion and sorrow in their own way.

Didn't you just get a new puppy? Focus on the pup and take a mental break...and breathe.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
31-03-2017, 09:47 PM

I appreciate all of you.

You've more than made up for any past shenanigans on here and are a great person to have on TTA. I am really glad you are here. *hugs*

I think things are really raw right now. It's a natural response to everything you are going through. It will get easier as time passes. Of course, you never stop missing the person, but that sense of your world being turned upside down starts to balance out again.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
31-03-2017, 10:06 PM
Tired of living
(31-03-2017 09:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Didn't you just get a new puppy? Focus on the pup and take a mental break...and breathe.

My parents were watching Daisy when we were in Aruba. When we left to come to Charleston for the funeral, my wife had me get the puppy and bring her here. The puppy has lifted me up for sure but has been a lifesaver for my wife. That little dog has comforted her so much.

It's hard to be sad when a puppy is loving on you.
[+] 6 users Like KUSA's post
31-03-2017, 10:13 PM
Tired of living
(31-03-2017 08:59 PM)M. Linoge Wrote:  Yes. More often since I got sick.
The things that used to motivate me stop being stimulating, and I trudge on waiting to feel anything besides a bonedeep weariness.

I don't know what sickness you have but I hope it's something that you get through. Bonedeep weariness is a horrible way to be.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
31-03-2017, 10:17 PM
Hey matey... just remember that a lot of folks here are thinking of you right now, and talking to others can be therapeutic in itself.

Hang in there KUSA. Heart

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post