Tired of living

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2017, 09:52 AM
Tired of living
(01-04-2017 09:39 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Saw the title and immediately thought of a song I hadn't heard in years. My brain makes weird jumps without me asking. I am sorry KUSA, you have become a good friend and it hurts me to see you in pain. Here's the song I thought of.

She says she's tired of life
she must be tired of something

That's a good song. Thanks for sharing it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2017, 09:55 AM
Tired of living
(01-04-2017 09:31 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Death can make people rethink their relationships is it possible your step relatives are genuine ?

It is possible that my sister in law is. I am 100% certain that my mother in law is fake. She is such as fake nasty person. She un-friended her daughter on Facebook just days before she died. What a bitch.

I think my sister in law is mostly a follower and gets in line with her nasty mother.
01-04-2017, 10:00 AM
Tired of living
My mother in law is the type of person that will act like she is happy to see you but as soon as you leave she starts talking shit.

She called someone in the family a couple of years ago and was talking nasty hurtful things. She was put on speakerphone and didn't know we were listening. She got a few choice words from me and I'm sure her ass pinched the seat when she realized I was listening to her foul mouth.
01-04-2017, 10:00 AM
RE: Tired of living
(01-04-2017 09:55 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 09:31 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Death can make people rethink their relationships is it possible your step relatives are genuine ?

It is possible that my sister in law is. I am 100% certain that my mother in law is fake. She is such as fake nasty person. She un-friended her daughter on Facebook just days before she died. What a bitch.

I think my sister in law is mostly a follower and gets in line with her nasty mother.
Fwiw you have gone from strength to strength here recently and there's a Lotta people who have genuine affection for you here now and I'm one of them, we'll try and help you through best we can brother. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
01-04-2017, 10:02 AM
Tired of living
(01-04-2017 10:00 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 09:55 AM)KUSA Wrote:  It is possible that my sister in law is. I am 100% certain that my mother in law is fake. She is such as fake nasty person. She un-friended her daughter on Facebook just days before she died. What a bitch.

Fwiw you have gone from strength to strength here recently and there's a Lotta people who have genuine affection for you here now and I'm one of them, we'll try and help you through best we can brother. Heart

Thanks. Just getting it out and knowing someone is listening helps the burden feel lighter.
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
01-04-2017, 11:38 AM
Hugs to you.

Life definitely isn't easy. I hope things look up for you soon.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
01-04-2017, 11:57 AM
I am often tired of living. But feeling better today.

I will be back to super depressed tomorrow if I don't take advantage of this momentum as much as possible. So I am trying to be as active as possible today.

Little acheivemnts are big acheivements to me because I am a depressive type at least lately though. And for this reason by being as active as possible I mean doing losts of leisurely things. Already done my shopping. Listening to music, playing games, making music, posting here on TTA... stuff like that are acheivements to me.

When depressed leisure often feelings like work until you gain enough momentum.

So I want today to be a momentous day today.

(Yes I know "momentous" isn't an adjective that describes momentum but fuck it lol).

It's all about momentum baby. Hell yeah.

Also stuff and junk such as: Vicious circles are killer so if you ever have one day when you feel even slightly better and get ONE TINY THING DONE try to rush with that energy while it lasts (as it can be super brief) and turn it into a VIRTUOUS circle.

Momentum baby yeah.

And that's all about the advice I've got. All I've got really. About all the advice I've got. That's it. That's the phrasing I meant.

Sorry all if this post is a little more annoying than entertaining although I HOPE the latter at least is to a little extent somehow or whatever... ummmm [i]I'm in kind of a weird mood today but with all its faults at least I'm not super depressed today so I'm rolling with it (I'm starting to feel like mania isn't as bad as depression and being afraid of mania is making me avoid being happy completely because of the mometum thing. Hard to explain.).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like EvieTheTurtle's post
01-04-2017, 12:08 PM
(01-04-2017 10:02 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Thanks. Just getting it out and knowing someone is listening helps the burden feel lighter.

I know a bit how you must feel. I cared for my parents for the better part of a decade, sacrificing my own career on the way, and when they died, the crisis of 2008 hit and robbed me of everything I ever worked for.

So yes, I feel tired quite often. No purpose, little hope of seeing better days again and a general feeling of being left out at my age. Once you hit the wrong side of 50, you're no longer considered first class material when it comes to the workforce.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
01-04-2017, 12:10 PM
And progress is progerss. Every single tiny little thing is something to take hold of.

I know myself the tiniest tiniest thing matters because not only do I struggle with depression but I have struggled with it at a much much deeper level in the past.

I feel you, KUSA, and I am super super super, duper duper duperty-pooper-scooper glad and happy that you are able to be made to feel a little better like that (for lack of a better phrase... "encouraged to feel a little better" perhaps?).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes EvieTheTurtle's post
01-04-2017, 12:25 PM
(01-04-2017 10:00 AM)KUSA Wrote:  My mother in law is the type of person that will act like she is happy to see you but as soon as you leave she starts talking shit.

My mother came from a pretty big family...she has two brothers and had four sisters (three now).

It was said during a family gathering some years back that you shouldn't be the first to leave such a gathering as you would be torn to shreds by those still there. It wasn't entirely a joke. Confused

Sometimes family just sucks...and death, or other tragedy, often brings out the worst when it should bring out the best.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post