Tired of living

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2017, 04:46 PM
RE: Tired of living
All of what you say tells me how lucky I am with what little family I still have. My brother always is there for me. Helping out when I'm in need.

He's 15 years my senior but for all I remember, it was always the same. My family always was close and saw little strive over mundane things.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2017, 04:51 PM
(01-04-2017 04:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I really haven't talked to my brother since my dad's memorial service in 2009. He was so awful to my husband and me when dad died, even accusing us of stealing dad's guns and watches...which were right where dad told him they were.

He also grabbed a book out of my uncle's hand saying that it may be worth money...at that point my uncle had lost his brother and sister in six week's time and my brother wouldn't let him have a book about golf that had been dad's.

The list goes on...but it's enough to say that many families experience things upon the death of a family member that break them apart.

Dad's last months brought my sister and I closer than we had ever been and completely destroyed any relationship between my brother and I.

People tend to reveal their true selves when the shit gets real.

Funerals and money. That's all it takes for craziness to erupt.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
01-04-2017, 06:17 PM
Hey KUSA, how are you feeling today?
[+] 1 user Likes Larai19's post
01-04-2017, 10:38 PM
Tired of living
(01-04-2017 06:17 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  Hey KUSA, how are you feeling today?

I'm laying in my own bed about to go to sleep. I feel a lot better. I'm away from it all now and can heal.

I tell you that some things that have happened to me in my life lately including this past week have made me reflect on how I have been living my life and how I treat other people.

Sometimes people need to be hurt badly to be humbled. It seems that I was one of those people.

Here are some things I learned.

- You can't take back words you say. Bite your tongue.

- If you are hurt, don't hurt someone else to make yourself feel better. You never know what that person has going on in their life.

- If you are in pain, try to lift up someone else in pain. It will make you feel better.

- If you are in pain, don't bottle it up. Just talking about it will make you feel better. I am amazed at how many caring people there really are in this world. I was flying from Atlanta to Raleigh and spoke with a nice woman that sat beside me. I told her what was going on in my life and she started crying. A stranger cried just from listening to my painful story.
It turns out that she owns several businesses and one of them was in Charleston. She offered to let me use one of her company cars there. I couldn't believe it. What sincere kindness. I was deeply touched. I didn't need to use it but the offer was unbelievable.

I could go on but my mind is tired now.

Try to help someone everyday. Let someone help you when you are in need.

Goodnight.
[+] 8 users Like KUSA's post
01-04-2017, 10:40 PM
Sleep well bro.