Tired...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2012, 10:39 AM
RE: Tired...
What is this underwear you speak of?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2012, 10:40 AM
(19-11-2012 10:39 AM)lucradis Wrote:  What is this underwear you speak of?
[Image: mormon_underwear.jpg?w=600]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
19-11-2012, 11:51 AM
(18-11-2012 03:04 AM)k37713 Wrote:  I am so sick of having a whole conversation with people who say that they want to talk about religion with me...which by the way I usually start off with "you are not going to like what I have to say"..and ending up with people telling me that my extreme upbringing aka Mormonism is responsible for my lack of faith... It's almost as if eyes cloud over when you say that.."Christians" that have never had half a mind to question their own beliefs ..where they came from .. Who they came from..what the history of it..who wrote their so called holy books..look at me like I am just trying to be rebellious. "Ohhhhh.. You grew up Mormon...now I understand"... How is it that no one sees the ridiculousness of their own fairy tale..but somehow they have figured me out.... Ugh..maybe this should go in the rank thread...sorry
You should debate with our local Satanists. It is a totally different crowd. Drinking Beverage

#Sacrasm

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user