Tisket/Tasket Deplorable basket.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Tisket/Tasket Deplorable basket.
Quote:Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin ® said on Saturday that conservatives may have to turn to physical violence to protect their values.

I personally can't wait to see these fundies rise up against the Rainbow Warriors. I know a lot of faggots. Almost everyone is buff as all get out, can kick the shit out of you, and are expert gun handlers. I think it'll be fun to watch a bunch of fags beat the shit out of a bunch of fundies. Is butt rape against the Geneva Convention? Oh yeah, it doesn't matter because as Guiliani points out “Of course it’s legal. It’s a war. Until the war is over, anything’s legal.” I for one am looking forward to the Bundys trying to take on the Flaming Faggots. Not only will they be humiliated, they're going home with their tails tucked up their ass. I think it's gonna be fun.

[Image: fags_1.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-09-2016, 04:32 PM
Trump is going to be on the Dr. Oz show today.

As much as I dislike that quack, I think I need to watch this....Dr. Oz already said he would not ask any questions that Trump didn't like, so probably I will sit through torture for nothing...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
14-09-2016, 05:07 PM
(14-09-2016 04:32 PM)Dom Wrote:  Trump is going to be on the Dr. Oz show today.

As much as I dislike that quack, I think I need to watch this....Dr. Oz already said he would not ask any questions that Trump didn't like, so probably I will sit through torture for nothing...

Oops, this is on tomorrow.

Quote:A person close to Mr. Trump would not discuss specifics of what he said on the syndicated show, which was taped on the West Side of Manhattan and is to be broadcast on Thursday.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
15-09-2016, 04:56 AM
Oz like Dr Phil, and Fuck Dumbnasty are simply corporate crap with very little substance if any.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-09-2016, 08:21 PM
Mathew Bevin is a Southern Baptist, homophobic, anti-abortion and anti-same sex marriage. Why would anybody listen to what this bigot has to say?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
17-09-2016, 08:37 PM
(14-09-2016 01:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
Quote:Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin ® said on Saturday that conservatives may have to turn to physical violence to protect their values.

I personally can't wait to see these fundies rise up against the Rainbow Warriors. I know a lot of faggots. Almost everyone is buff as all get out, can kick the shit out of you, and are expert gun handlers. I think it'll be fun to watch a bunch of fags beat the shit out of a bunch of fundies. Is butt rape against the Geneva Convention? Oh yeah, it doesn't matter because as Guiliani points out “Of course it’s legal. It’s a war. Until the war is over, anything’s legal.” I for one am looking forward to the Bundys trying to take on the Flaming Faggots. Not only will they be humiliated, they're going home with their tails tucked up their ass. I think it's gonna be fun.

[Image: fags_1.jpg]

I hate to be a spelling nazi ---

But a "fagot" is a bundle of sticks.

A "faggot" is slang for a guy who likes guys.

I burn fagots, to make maple syrup -- which faggots come and buy from me.......

And everybody's happy.....

Or gay.

Or happy and gay...

Whatever floats yer boat...

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.