Titanfall premiers its cheaters-only service.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2014, 07:10 AM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2014 12:26 AM by Free Thought.)
Titanfall premiers its cheaters-only service.
Hopefully nobody's written about this yet...

Titalfall has rapidly become a popular game since it's announcement, and it's easy to see why; it looks cool, new and shiny: a change to the tired old shooters that get recycled every year. Plus it's got fucking mechs. Who doesn't love a good mech?

Now, Respawn Entertainment have revealed a new part of their wonder. A multiplayer service catered specifically for cheaters: Instead of being locked out of the game as would usually be the case for them, cheaters in Titanfall will be sent in a Cheaters Paradise; a realm wherein only cheaters exist. They will not be able to play games outside of these speciality cheaters lobbies.

Respawn explains:
Respawn Entertainment Wrote:“You can play with other banned players in something that will resemble the Wimbledon of aimbot contests. Hopefully the aimbot cheat you paid for really is the best, or these all-cheater matches could be frustrating for you. Good luck.”

This can't be escaped by simply joining a party with non-cheats either; the entire party will be dragged into the cheaters-only 'Aimbot Wimbledons' with them. On the plus-side, once the cheater leaves the party, the legitimate players can continue on their merry way to real games without suffering any long-standing side-effects like themselves being marked.

So, good luck to all you Titanfall players out in the Forum; I hope you all feel better knowing that, no matter how frustrating that death-streak of yours is, at least you aren't being forced to play in the 'Aimbot Wimbledon'.

Source: http://www.titanfall.com/news/we-hate-ch...-as-you-do

Edit: fixing a previously made redaction.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
29-03-2014, 02:23 PM
RE: Titanfall premiers its cheaters-only service.
(27-03-2014 07:10 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Hopefully nobody's written about this yet...

Titalfall has rapidly become a popular game since it's announcement, and it's easy to see why; it looks cool, new and shiny: a change to the tired old shooters that get recycled every year. Plus it's got fucking mechs. Who doesn't love a good mech?

Now, Respawn Entertainment have revealed a new part of their wonder. A multiplayer service catered specifically for cheaters: Instead of being locked out of the game as would usually be the case for them, cheaters in Titanfall will be sent in a Cheaters Paradise; a realm wherein only cheaters exist. They will not be able to play games outside of these speciality cheaters lobbies.

Respawn explains:
Respawn Entertainment Wrote:“You can play with other banned players in something that will resemble the Wimbledon of aimbot contests. Hopefully the aimbot cheat you paid for really is the best, or these all-cheater matches could be frustrating for you. Good luck.”

This can't be escaped by simply joining a party with non-cheats either; the entire party will be dragged into the cheaters-only 'Aimbot Wimbledons' with them. On the plus-side, once the cheater leaves the party, the legitimate players can continue on their merry way to real games without suffering any long-standing side-effects like themselves being marked.

So, good luck to all you Titanfall players out in the Forum; I hope you all feel better knowing that, no matter how frustrating that death-streak of yours is, at least you aren't being forced to play in the 'Aimbot Wimbledon'.

Thats why I play gears of war and call of duty.Big Grin Much easier to deal with modders for me

[Image: locust___drone_savage_by_decadeofsmackdo...411mwh.png]

[Image: call-of-duty-ghosts.jpg]

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
29-03-2014, 03:02 PM
(29-03-2014 02:23 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 07:10 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Hopefully nobody's written about this yet...

Respawn explains:

Thats why I play gears of war and call of duty.Big Grin Much easier to deal with modders for me

Well in Titanfall, you don't have to deal with them now.

That's a plus.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
29-03-2014, 04:06 PM
(29-03-2014 03:02 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 02:23 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Thats why I play gears of war and call of duty.Big Grin Much easier to deal with modders for me

Well in Titanfall, you don't have to deal with them now.

That's a plus.

Now only if the did that in COD. They nerf the already nerfed weapons and upgrade the already upgraded ones.

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
29-03-2014, 08:16 PM
So essentially the same thing Grand Theft Auto V did with its online? I do like this idea, but multiplayer still isn't my thing overall.

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes MegaHentai's post
29-03-2014, 09:54 PM
Call of Duty should have a "Lag Switch Central" for its cheaters.

This boy is Ignorance. This girl is Want. Beware them both, and all of their degree; but most of all beware this boy, for on his brow I see that written which is Doom... - The Ghost of Christmas Present.
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
29-03-2014, 09:55 PM
(29-03-2014 08:16 PM)MegaHentai Wrote:  multiplayer still isn't my thing overall.

I'm with you there.

This boy is Ignorance. This girl is Want. Beware them both, and all of their degree; but most of all beware this boy, for on his brow I see that written which is Doom... - The Ghost of Christmas Present.
30-03-2014, 06:22 AM
(29-03-2014 09:54 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  Call of Duty should have a "Lag Switch Central" for its cheaters.

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! It is actually illegal to lag switch, send there asses to jail alreadyDodgy

30-03-2014, 07:40 AM
(30-03-2014 06:22 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 09:54 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  Call of Duty should have a "Lag Switch Central" for its cheaters.

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! It is actually illegal to lag switch, send there asses to jail alreadyDodgy

Illegal or not, it doesn't seem to stop 'em.

03-04-2014, 07:47 PM
(30-03-2014 07:40 AM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 06:22 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! It is actually illegal to lag switch, send there asses to jail alreadyDodgy

Illegal or not, it doesn't seem to stop 'em.

prison rape should, unless the person is gay