Title For a Novel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2016, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2016 08:44 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Title For a Novel
(25-01-2016 08:33 PM)DerFish Wrote:  I don't know how to start a thread, but this isn't too far off this theme, maybe a modulator could move this if found appropriate.
But Would you want to live forever if such were available, and not just a fantasy?" As in if life extension research could make it so? Some have said they wouldn't want to, but one of the reasons for not wanting to is that one would never get to Heaven that way!

I'd want to have the option to live as long as I would before the tedium got the better of me. ... I am nothing if not patient.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2016, 08:46 PM
(25-01-2016 03:31 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Spinoza's Wake

That's the moneymaker.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-01-2016, 09:10 PM
Unfaithful

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-01-2016, 10:12 PM
Apostate

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
25-01-2016, 10:13 PM
(25-01-2016 08:33 PM)DerFish Wrote:  I don't know how to start a thread, but this isn't too far off this theme, maybe a modulator could move this if found appropriate.
But Would you want to live forever if such were available, and not just a fantasy?" As in if life extension research could make it so? Some have said they wouldn't want to, but one of the reasons for not wanting to is that one would never get to Heaven that way!

No, not forever but for a really long time as long I as my kids would be doing so too. I would not want to outlive my children or grandchildren. No

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
25-01-2016, 10:19 PM
Sounds boring. Noone wants to read a novel about someone losing their job because they're an atheist.
Needs more dragon.
25-01-2016, 10:34 PM
(25-01-2016 10:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Sounds boring. Noone wants to read a novel about someone losing their job because they're an atheist.
Needs more dragon.

Unfaithful dragon

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
25-01-2016, 10:38 PM
No More Zombie Jesus

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-01-2016, 11:42 PM
Based on your theme so far....

The silent storm

Who can I run to

Drowning in the Cosmos

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post