To Atheists Who Don't Care

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2012, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 08:16 AM by TheArcticSage.)
Information To Atheists Who Don't Care
Many of the answers I have seen from a multitude of atheists on an equally multitude of questions is... "I don't care" and then they wonder why theists say Atheists 'have no morals' I am slightly inclined to agree with them. There are two kinds of people who are responsible for the shitty condition our world is in today, people who are ignorant and therefore can't do anything about it, and people who know shit is happening and just "don't care". I can forgive ignorant bastards, but I can't forgive people who "don't care" because people who "don't care" are the reasons why murderers and rapists commit the same crimes over and over again, because people who "don't care" are the reason that governments will murder millions of innocent civilians in countries that aren't theirs to begin with and then harp on other countries for 'violating human rights' and all for the purpose of 'national security'! because people who "don't care" are the reason why banking industries control their government and are sucking the life blood out of their countries like a mosquito already plump with blood, because people who "don't care" know that there's corruption on a large scale, but they don't bother to find out what... because they "don't care".

And what's better? Is that these same people who "don't care" think they have the right to tell me that 'conspiracies are stupid' which I have to ask, how the fuck would you know? You don't even care if you know the truth or not. Come back to me when you actually care, then maybe we can have intelligent conversations.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2012, 09:44 AM
RE: To Atheists Who Don't Care
And yet you're unwilling to vote because it's a "sham". The best way we have to cause change is through our vote, and you are unwilling to have a say in the way the government operates. But you sure as shit will find a way to feel superior to those that will, and you want to make sure everyone here knows it.

So what's your answer? Bitch about it on the internet because you have all the answers.

Fuck you. You're a self-righteous ass, and you're no better than anyone else. Get off your damn high horse and join the rest of us who don't have all the answers.
[+] 11 users Like kineo's post
24-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Why exactly are you blaming atheists for people who don't care about world problems?

And are YOU actively trying to stop world problems?

Also, you need to have more swear words if you are to make a rage post. Rolleyes
[+] 5 users Like Dust's post
24-03-2012, 09:46 AM
I think he's conflating people who don't care *about my opinion* with people who don't care Tongue
[+] 12 users Like morondog's post
24-03-2012, 09:51 AM
You'll have more success in life if you stop assuming everyone should care about what you care about and realize they won't.
I care about so many things, and am active in so many things already, more than most people. I don't come off that way,
and it's because I don't have time or interest in what other people care about. If I happen to care about the same things as someone else I will spend more time discussing that thing with them, or hanging out with them. Otherwise I rarely discuss anything with them and won't hang out with them at all.

You assume too much.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like lucradis's post
24-03-2012, 01:06 PM
you care too much Tongue

No seriously, don't give things more attention than they really need, otherwise you'll get frustrated for not being able to change things, not caring is a good way to keep caring

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
24-03-2012, 01:22 PM
Meh. ... Still don't give a shit.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 8 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-03-2012, 01:34 PM
I know this sounds horrible but when someone get murdered... I really don't give a shit. Everyone dies everyday and when you hear it on TV almost everyday, you just stop caring. I am more concerned whether my mother is alright or will I survive through school. The world isn't the most perfect place but its home. Maybe if you sat down and thought to yourself 'why humans can be real evil bastards?'
You would have the conclusion that:
-Series of events
-Psychological issues
- Because we are animals

I maybe be wrong but I still don't give a shit.

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
[+] 2 users Like tazmin98's post
24-03-2012, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 02:41 PM by kineo.)
I really don't care if he's annoyed that I don't care about the same things he cares about. But I don't need to hear about it from him when he expresses his lack of care of other areas of his own. That pissed me off.
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
24-03-2012, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 04:28 PM by TheArcticSage.)
(24-03-2012 09:44 AM)kineo Wrote:  And yet you're unwilling to vote because it's a "sham". The best way we have to cause change is through our vote, and you are unwilling to have a say in the way the government operates. But you sure as shit will find a way to feel superior to those that will, and you want to make sure everyone here knows it.

So what's your answer?
Revolution.

Quote:And are YOU actively trying to stop world problems?

I was hoping to start with truth.
[+] 1 user Likes TheArcticSage's post