To Atheists Who Don't Care

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2012, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2012 03:42 PM by morondog.)
RE: To Atheists Who Don't Care
(25-03-2012 03:21 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  The Law and Order should be arresting the bankers on charges of crimes against humanity and other ones. Certainly wouldn't want to replace the government thugs with a bunch of other thugs, that would leave us right where we started. Do you fear change?
And now you're starting to talk some sense. Forget the fancy words about revolution. Charge and convict those who are guilty - this is much more positive, and it's less error prone than relying on *your* judgement. Also you will note that it involves not shooting people. And going through the channels that exist already. And allowing people a fair chance to defend themselves instead of deciding from the outset that they are evil *and must be executed*.

I fear change masterminded by *you*. In a few years time once you're less bloodthirsty you might be a very good agent for change.
Nice to see you posting again SD Smile Good luck with your political campaign Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
25-03-2012, 03:51 PM
(25-03-2012 03:32 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-03-2012 03:21 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  The Law and Order should be arresting the bankers on charges of crimes against humanity and other ones. Certainly wouldn't want to replace the government thugs with a bunch of other thugs, that would leave us right where we started. Do you fear change?
And now you're starting to talk some sense. Forget the fancy words about revolution. Charge and convict those who are guilty - this is much more positive, and it's less error prone than relying on *your* judgement. Also you will note that it involves not shooting people. And going through the channels that exist already. And allowing people a fair chance to defend themselves instead of deciding from the outset that they are evil *and must be executed*.

I fear change masterminded by *you*. In a few years time once you're less bloodthirsty you might be a very good agent for change.
Yeah charging and convicting them would work if the Justice System wasn't a pile of smoldering shit infested with fat pigs, one thing I found out about the Justice System is that apparently Intelligence Agencies can not be brought to criminal courts due to something called 'sovereign immunity'.

People who have publicly tried to tell people that the government is doing bad things get killed. Listing one Bill Cooper. Not mentioning the CIA agent who was found tortured and murdered but their death was classified as a 'sucide' wtf up with that one mate? I'm not even sure what that CIA agent was murdered for to be honest, the CIA are very secretive, they do many many bad things. Some of which we'll never know about.
25-03-2012, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2012 04:14 PM by tazmin98.)
(24-03-2012 06:29 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(24-03-2012 06:00 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  Then how are you going to help?
A revolutionary war won't make anything better. More bloodshed and problems will rise.
Look at Libya and apparently things aren't looking so good.
OILibya? Well a revolutionary war might not make anything better, but you can't know that until you try it can you? Global Revolution! To begin with I've always had my doubts about the revolutions in North Africa, mainly because the U.S. and the EU are pro at subterfuge. Libya itself is like another Iraq, except without the invasion forces and just the Corporations. We may yet invade Libya, we may yet invade Iran. This entire war is for resources and power.
How is a Global Revolution going to help the people? It going to make it even fucking worse as its already is. Sometimes its best to just leave things as there are.
Yes our government is stupid and corrupted as hell but you should at least lucky you don't have government from Africa. African governments do the most fucked up things. Of course the war is for resources and powers but haven't you learn from history? Nearly every war is to do with land, power, resources, religion or just plain squabbling between leaders. You want to change the world? Well good luck to you! Censored Censored Censored .... Drinking Beverage

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes tazmin98's post
25-03-2012, 04:41 PM
hmmm. Reading through the start of this thread you sounded like one of those kids who've just found out about Che Guevara screaming "fuck the system! we need change, we need war motherfuckers! *faints due to too much screaming*"

Change won't come about that way, your idea of 'global revolution' is very very idealistic which will only get you to the point of annoying people and they'll care even less. Pissing people off is the best way for you to just get the door slammed in your face.

Anyway, I'm curious, say you did get into power (under what system I do not know), what would you do? What's your idea of a good change? and how long do you think you'll be able to keep it up for?

Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!
Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way.

Enlightenment is liberating.
25-03-2012, 04:53 PM
(25-03-2012 04:41 PM)ALovelyChickenMan Wrote:  Anyway, I'm curious, say you did get into power (under what system I do not know), what would you do? What's your idea of a good change? and how long do you think you'll be able to keep it up for?
A good change? Well there is a lot of things to change, mainly everything, how long would it keep up for? That depends on a lot of external elements. As for Che, I know only a little about him.
26-03-2012, 12:23 AM
(25-03-2012 03:51 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Yeah charging and convicting them would work if the Justice System wasn't a pile of smoldering shit infested with fat pigs, one thing I found out about the Justice System is that apparently Intelligence Agencies can not be brought to criminal courts due to something called 'sovereign immunity'.

People who have publicly tried to tell people that the government is doing bad things get killed. Listing one Bill Cooper. Not mentioning the CIA agent who was found tortured and murdered but their death was classified as a 'sucide' wtf up with that one mate? I'm not even sure what that CIA agent was murdered for to be honest, the CIA are very secretive, they do many many bad things. Some of which we'll never know about.
And so instead of charging off killing people, why not target reforming *the legal system*, which might be equally as tough a job, but a hell of a lot more productive, than taking over the whole country and deciding unilaterally who deserves to die.
26-03-2012, 12:31 AM
(26-03-2012 12:23 AM)morondog Wrote:  And so instead of charging off killing people, why not target reforming *the legal system*, which might be equally as tough a job, but a hell of a lot more productive, than taking over the whole country and deciding unilaterally who deserves to die.
The legal system is pretty much dictated by the supreme court, and the president pretty much dictates the judges on that supreme court, the president is dictated by the bankers. You are not going to change the courts without first changing who is in power. And even if you somehow miraculously managed to change the courts it would only be a temporary change and corruption would seep it's way back in wasting valuable time and effort.
26-03-2012, 01:11 AM
(26-03-2012 12:31 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  The legal system is pretty much dictated by the supreme court, and the president pretty much dictates the judges on that supreme court, the president is dictated by the bankers. You are not going to change the courts without first changing who is in power. And even if you somehow miraculously managed to change the courts it would only be a temporary change and corruption would seep it's way back in wasting valuable time and effort.
So your time is better spent deciding who to kill? What makes you think that government won't act against you if you plot violent revolution anyway?
26-03-2012, 03:11 AM
(26-03-2012 01:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  So your time is better spent deciding who to kill? What makes you think that government won't act against you if you plot violent revolution anyway?
They'll act against me if I planned a peaceful revolution, any real threat they see to their power results in death.
26-03-2012, 03:32 AM
(26-03-2012 03:11 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  They'll act against me if I planned a peaceful revolution, any real threat they see to their power results in death.
Well it seems like a peaceful revolution might stay off the radar a bit longer... I mean, if you're convinced that they're gonna assassinate you for peaceful revolution then violent is gonna result in more immediate termination I would imagine, and added to that they won't even have to convince people that it's a good idea. Who is easier to kill, Che Guevara or Mahatma Gandhi? If you kill Gandhi many people will immediately be against you, but Che, who already raised his gun - he's fair game, most if not all people will be happy to see him dead.