To Miseryjokebird!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: To Miseryjokebird!
(11-03-2012 02:07 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  All forums have their lowest common denominator......people who want to cruelly target specific groups and ridicule the aged and dying people.

As for the vid, and hopeless would be comic, i would love to get him into the ring at my local gym and slam dunk his fat arse into the cross buckle.

I am far from being a politically correct person; I dion't mind black comedy done well and directed at those interested. There comes a time however when even the best becomes cruel, sick, and abusive especially when presented by a moron.

Mjb, based on previous posts, seems to have a hatred for old people and hatred is always hatred leading in all directions............You might get old one day; it will give you a chance to grow some brains hopefully.

I have always tried to avoid your posts; unfortunately as a 70 year old, the title overcame my curiosity.

Isn't this just kind of proving the point of the video? Old people are irrational, gullible, and insane over the smallest things. Like if you get on their yard, they go nuts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2012, 05:56 AM
(11-03-2012 09:14 PM)jackashflash Wrote:  
(11-03-2012 02:07 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  All forums have their lowest common denominator......people who want to cruelly target specific groups and ridicule the aged and dying people.

As for the vid, and hopeless would be comic, i would love to get him into the ring at my local gym and slam dunk his fat arse into the cross buckle.

I am far from being a politically correct person; I dion't mind black comedy done well and directed at those interested. There comes a time however when even the best becomes cruel, sick, and abusive especially when presented by a moron.

Mjb, based on previous posts, seems to have a hatred for old people and hatred is always hatred leading in all directions............You might get old one day; it will give you a chance to grow some brains hopefully.

I have always tried to avoid your posts; unfortunately as a 70 year old, the title overcame my curiosity.

Isn't this just kind of proving the point of the video? Old people are irrational, gullible, and insane over the smallest things. Like if you get on their yard, they go nuts.

You should know better than to generalize like that. It's worthy of a christian.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
15-03-2012, 09:54 AM

(11-03-2012 07:05 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Calling people names IS childish, not that there isn't room for childish behavior on occasion. I'm not saying people have to debate in an adult manner. Every situation is different.
I'm not trying to tell anyone how to do anything. just putting in my two cents.
It's been a recurring theme lately, to battle back and forth. Maybe it's just getting on my nerves a little.

I wrote out a huge thing just now and then deleted it. I'm too tired.
Here's a funny Gif instead.

[Image: j67pW.gif]

So THAT is how you get to "One Quarter Impulse Power"! OH MY!

Now we know, and knowledge is Power!

George Takei rocks where no man has rocked before!
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2012, 10:06 AM
[Image: 317264_10150344469072939_654447938_84337...7895_n.jpg]

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
15-03-2012, 12:34 PM
So fa I've learned.....

Mr. Woof is 70

Miseryjokebird has an unfounded hatred for the elderly.

And that Jackashflash speaks without any thought involved.

I like learning.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 6 users Like Hamata k's post
18-03-2012, 12:36 PM
(15-03-2012 12:34 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  So fa I've learned.....

Mr. Woof is 70

I like learning.

Someone dislikes others for no rational reason and another speaks without thought…
Sorry Hamata, you have only learnt that Mr Woof is 70.

Or though you have singled out two individuals who use mass generalisations.
Well that’s not true, two individuals have singled themselves out…
But well spotted.

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
18-03-2012, 09:33 PM

Mr. Woof is 70

I like learning.

A very young and open thinking 70!Wink
18-03-2012, 09:57 PM

Mr. Woof is 70

I like learning.

@ Hamatak - Pure gold Sleepy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
19-03-2012, 12:36 AM
Ohh looks like I am very popular amongst the old farts.

19-03-2012, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2012 01:42 AM by TheArcticSage.)
I stopped watching 'theamazingatheist' a long time ago, he's just a yelling idiot. I prefer a thinking atheist over a yelling stupid atheist. Also I fucking hated gran torino, absolutely fucking hated it. The legal system is a huge fucking farce, and that movie made it like it wasn't (these guys are going away for a long time) yeah really? How long two years? *flips off the legal system in Europe and North America*