To Robby Pants (late responce)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: To Robby Pants (late responce)
(01-08-2015 01:12 AM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  The trouble is, the gospel doesn't allow you to just wait and see. You have to believe now and follow the commandments.
BS.
You know this, don't you?
(01-08-2015 01:12 AM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  You can't be serious and tell me you didn't know there were consequences for unbelief, sin, and apostasy in Mormon theology. You must have misunderstood the analogy, or there is some other explanation.
According to LDS (True Gospel) teaching there are no consequences(punishment) when you can not comprehend something. I mean wrong/ unintentional/in ignorance actions cause bad consequences but not punishment.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2015, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2015 06:27 PM by Mark Fulton.)
(01-08-2015 01:38 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(31-07-2015 07:55 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Flat earth 'theory' has no truth in it. Phlogiston 'theory' doesn't. Nor does geocentrism.

Also, I linked to Wakefield's paper, it was the final link on my post. The one after the refuting paper.
OK. I read it. To tell you the truth I need lots of time to study to understand what is the truth and what is not the truth.
In case when even the truth makes no any sense to me I don't need a lie if you want to deceive me.
So when you talk about flat earth theory or about this kind of scientific theory YOU ARE RIGHT(YOU WON this argument)Thumbsup you do not need a drop of the truth in order to deceive.
But if I can understand some truth and you will give it to me you will gain my trust then you will sell me your lie.

"But if I can understand some truth and you will give it to me you will gain my trust then you will sell me your lie."

Relax. TTA forum is not a church. No one here wants your 10%, or your attendance anywhere. No one here thinks they are a guru, and no one is craving your admiration.

I would like to see you not being brainwashed, but I'm not trying to gain anything personally from you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
01-08-2015, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2015 06:32 PM by Mark Fulton.)
(01-08-2015 01:58 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(01-08-2015 01:12 AM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  The trouble is, the gospel doesn't allow you to just wait and see. You have to believe now and follow the commandments.
BS.
You know this, don't you?
(01-08-2015 01:12 AM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  You can't be serious and tell me you didn't know there were consequences for unbelief, sin, and apostasy in Mormon theology. You must have misunderstood the analogy, or there is some other explanation.
According to LDS (True Gospel) teaching there are no consequences(punishment) when you can not comprehend something. I mean wrong/ unintentional/in ignorance actions cause bad consequences but not punishment.

"According to LDS (True Gospel) teaching there are no consequences(punishment) when you can not comprehend something."

Try telling them you're not going to give them any more money or you're not going to go to their church any more.... then watch the shit hit the fan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcslnbWEHt0
01-08-2015, 06:41 PM
(01-08-2015 06:25 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  [quote='Alla' pid='823873' dateline='1438459113']
"According to LDS (True Gospel) teaching there are no consequences(punishment) when you can not comprehend something."
Try telling them you're not going to give them any more money or you're not going to go to their church any more.... then watch the shit hit the fan.
Mark Fulton, there are so many people who do not do this. I would say about 50%.
I see no shit hit the fan. They are doing just fine. Thumbsup

01-08-2015, 06:42 PM
I repeat: "According to LDS (True Gospel) teaching there are no consequences(punishment) when you can not comprehend something."

01-08-2015, 06:45 PM
01-08-2015, 06:47 PM
01-08-2015, 06:49 PM
Third attempt at posting a response...

Alla, in what sense are this 50% you talk about Mormons if they don't contribute financially and don't go to church?
01-08-2015, 06:59 PM
(01-08-2015 06:49 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Third attempt at posting a response...

Alla, in what sense are this 50% you talk about Mormons if they don't contribute financially and don't go to church?
They are still members of the Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter day Saints.
They are just not active.

01-08-2015, 07:01 PM
Alla, do you tithe?

How do you explain this? http://www.exmormon.org/mormon/mormon373.htm