To Robby Pants (late responce)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: To Robby Pants (late responce)
(28-07-2015 01:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 04:36 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So your god is not creator of all.
Interesting.
You preachy da heresy.
Me a gonna tell da Prophets.
My God Who is Yahweh never said that He is Creator of all. He said that He is Creator of earth and heaven and all that is in them. But He never said how big heaven is. So, my preachy is not heresy. The Bible proves these words of mine as true statements.
(28-07-2015 04:36 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  BTW, didn't Paul tell women to be silent ?
Why you so gabby ?
No, he didn't tell this. That would be stupid.
The Bible is full of errors that make no sense and things that make no sense are not true.
Your god makes no sense.....Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2015, 08:28 PM
@Alla

Don't take this as a personal insult, but I think your God say whatever you want him to say. He seems to be a sock puppet for your moral, scientific, spiritual and social beliefs. This is rather intelligent since it allows you to disregard some of the stupid, unpleasant or clearly wrong stuff in any mythological system like Christianity for example. However, it expose the fact that your belief stems from personal conviction and wishful thinking more than careful consideration, logic, copious amount of studies and self-critique. It also seem to make any debate about that specific mythology pointless since you can alter the story to your liking. How can we truly debate, question and test what you hold has true? Is it even possible to make you reconsider some of your views?
[+] 2 users Like epronovost's post
28-07-2015, 11:25 PM
(28-07-2015 08:28 PM)epronovost Wrote:  @Alla

Don't take this as a personal insult, but I think your God say whatever you want him to say. He seems to be a sock puppet for your moral, scientific, spiritual and social beliefs.
No, I don't want anything. I am not that smart to make all this up. I only share with RobbyPants The Doctrine that is taught by true Prophets of true Gods.
This Doctrine is restored Gospel of Jesus Christ.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
28-07-2015, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2015 11:30 PM by Alla.)
(28-07-2015 05:45 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Your god makes no sense.....Drinking Beverage
is this all you have to say?Smartass

29-07-2015, 12:00 AM
(28-07-2015 05:09 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  How do you know what jesus said? jesus never penned a single word, and no one who EVER wrote of jesus, actually met him. So how does one determine WHAT jesus said?
I know what those whom He send testify. Prophets are His messangers.
(28-07-2015 05:09 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  There is more evidence for bigfoot than jesus, so you must believe in bigfoot too I would imagine?
No, the Holy Ghost does not testify to me about bigfoot. So, I do not know if bigfoot exists.
But one day (when I was an atheist) the Holy Ghost testified to me that Jesus lives. It was very convincing. In a few seconds an atheist became a believer in Christ.

29-07-2015, 12:05 AM
(28-07-2015 05:12 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  now dear child, how does one determine what is true and what is not?
There is only one way: through personal revelation by the power of the Holy Ghost.
(28-07-2015 05:12 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  As the entire book is full of errors, and things that make no sense are not true...so what IS true?
what is true? when Spirit testifies to you, you will know what true is.
So, do not ask me "what is true?" Because you have no reason to trust me in this kind of thing.

29-07-2015, 05:21 AM (This post was last modified: 29-07-2015 06:41 AM by goodwithoutgod.)
(29-07-2015 12:05 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 05:12 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  now dear child, how does one determine what is true and what is not?
There is only one way: through personal revelation by the power of the Holy Ghost.
(28-07-2015 05:12 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  As the entire book is full of errors, and things that make no sense are not true...so what IS true?
what is true? when Spirit testifies to you, you will know what true is.
So, do not ask me "what is true?" Because you have no reason to trust me in this kind of thing.

Ahhhhhh it all becomes clear to me...you had a "personal experience"...well I am not a neurologist, nor a psychologist, so I can not attest to what would cause you to think you had a personal revelation from a magical being. I would caution you to introspectively consider the huge difference between correlation and causation.

...maybe if I make an analogy you can grasp this concept easier...

The Johnson family's great Aunt Bethel has been battling poor health for years, she has been on the prayer list at church, and many heartfelt prayers have been uttered on her behalf. She is a devout Christian and just knows that god loves her and will heal her. Eventually she is hospitalized, and the doctors try to no avail to reverse her downward spiral....the family gathers with dear Rev Smith and they circle her bed and pray for god to heal her....the next morning, suddenly, inexplicitly, she takes a turn for the better....Praise the lord...god is good!

No one will EVER be able to convince them that is was just chance and coincidence that led to her sudden shift towards feeling better...it just has to be god...god answered their prayers....god is good....this is proof of god, they witnessed a miracle...

no, no they didn't. Billions of prayers are uttered for people daily, heartfelt, pleading, devoutful prayers..in hospitals all over the world...and what happens happens anyway. Now, you can play the "god does answer, the answer was no"...but that is a disingenuous assertion. This is the fallacy of personal experience...when you have something emotional happen in your life, it may make those gullible enough contribute it to jesus.

A shooting occurred in a high crime neighborhood in my city couple weeks ago....bullets went through the wall of a nearby apartment, striking an 8 yo girl in the head and killing her instantly, she was sitting on the couch doing homework beside her twin sister. The family said...it was a miracle, god saved her sister.....yeah....no No

Correlating an event in your life to some magical being is understandable for those who believe in magic, but it is not proof of causation. You thinking and believing a magical being sifted through 8 billion people to affect you personally is misguided. You thinking it happened is not proof of causation.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 4 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
29-07-2015, 05:57 AM
(28-07-2015 01:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 05:48 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Why is choosing to be like God the most important thing in the universe? It sound like actually being like God is less important than the choice.
It is the most important thing in the eternal and infinite universe because it gives an opportunity to have eternal progression of Gods. Eternal progression of Gods gives FULLNESS of joy.
Only fool or mentally ill doesn't wish himself/herself FULLNESS OF JOY.

You're still arguing that the choice to have FULLNESS OF JOY is actually more important than having it. It doesn't make sense to me.

(28-07-2015 01:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, there is no first God and there will be no last God.
It is hard to comprehend eternity and infinity to mortal man. That is why we do not know much about. God only teaches us about this world that He created for us.

I'd argue it's hard to comprehend because it doesn't logically make sense.
29-07-2015, 07:53 AM
(29-07-2015 05:57 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  You're still arguing that the choice to have FULLNESS OF JOY is actually more important than having it. It doesn't make sense to me.
I am not arguing this. I am saying that without having joy from making right choice you can't have fullness of joy. Because you won't know what it means to have joy from making right choice. If one piece of puzzle is missing it is not complete.
So I would say that it is important to have a choice so you may have fullness of joy.

(29-07-2015 05:57 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 01:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, there is no first God and there will be no last God.
It is hard to comprehend eternity and infinity to mortal man. That is why we do not know much about. God only teaches us about this world that He created for us.

I'd argue it's hard to comprehend because it doesn't logically make sense.
It's hard for a 3 year old to comprehend algebra because it doesn't make any sense to him/her.
So, I am with you here.

29-07-2015, 07:54 AM (This post was last modified: 29-07-2015 07:59 AM by Alla.)
double post