To Russia with reality...OP/ED

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2016, 06:10 AM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2016 06:20 AM by Brian37.)
To Russia with reality...OP/ED
First off, not just to Russia, but to all 7 billion humans, we are all ultimately the same species and still all stuck on the only home we have.

Having said that, not to the politicians of Russia, but to the non politician citizens, the common person, who is really no different than our population wanting the same things, food, shelter and security.

Having said that. Just like our GOP and our fear mongering narcissist elect, Putin is as much of an asshole propagandist selling fear to Russians like our asshole elect sold fear of gays and Mexicans and sold WW2 demagoguery. Just like Russia fought Hitler.

But no sorry, this is what demagoguery by politicians do. Russia can do far better than the product of oppressive USSR KGB criminal, just like America can do far better than a vile loudmouth asshole who cant win on substance but used insults all the way to the top. Trump now is saying he likes Obama this was after both Putin and Trump painting Obama as a warmonger. That too is a lie considering that Trump ran on the party that gave the world Bush's two failed wars.

Listen Russia, sane America gets it, most humans want it in any case. But your population has been duped by Putin as much as America's has by Trump. Our planet is at stake regardless of boarders, and Putin and Trump and Exxon love the divisions of humanity to exploit or planet at the expense of climate change for profit.

No Russia, you were freed when the wall fell decades ago, Putin and Trump want that cold war back, to pit your populations against ours, he's pretending to care both of them are. Hillary was not tough on Russia because she hates the citizens, she is tough on Putin because is exploiting your population, just like Trump lied about everything.

Trump called for mass deportation, sane people knew that was bullshit. Trump said he was going to stand up to wall street, now filling his cabinet with the same greedy people. Trump has threatened media and so has Putin.

To the citizens of the world, to Russia to Americans, we are ultimately fellow human beings. I am old enough 50 years old in fact, to remember the specter of a nuclear war, to remember how Reagan broke that ice. I look back at it and he did the right thing, but unfortunately his GOP gutted our middle class.

A freer society isn't about letting the rich tell your population or our population they know what is best for us. If the rich of the world did know everything and always got everything right, the world would never have any conflicts.

Russia, let me clue you in, WE are being played, your population and ours. Conservatives love that, your conservatives and ours. The rich in America and the rich in Russia invest in oil, banks and weapons, and use our respective populations ideologies to get us to ignore that.

No Russia, Trump is not your friend, and Putin was a product of your very dark history and like America, I want better than a demagogue for America and better than a brutal KGB Thug for Russia.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2016, 07:00 AM
RE: To Russia with reality...OP/ED
Russia wasn't "freed when the wall fell".. That was just a symbol.

It wasn't the result of one person either. Personality doesn't have that great of an effect of world events.

The reason the Soviet Union fell apart - was the system of government -- communism - (large scale) - doesn't work.

People quit working, when there are no incentives. There are no incentives, if everyone's worth the same.

(old Soviet era joke --- "They pretend to pay us, and we pretend to work".)

For a non-bartering society - where "money" is a substitute for goods and services - the level of worth has to seek equilibrium. Stuff/goods needs to be worth what people are willing to pay for it/them.

The problem with Soviet communism - is the government decided what everything was worth - and imposed wage and cost controls on everything.

And people think that a 15 dollar an hour minimum wage is a great idea.....

not so much.

Some people aren't worth a buck an hour.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
17-12-2016, 07:02 AM
Doubt that any Russian will care for what you wrote even if by some miracle he will find and read it in the first place.

Putin may be KGB thug but he has real support and from what little I know and care opposition isn't full of knights in shinning armor. You say that Russia can do better, but populace of said country may have different idea about what is better for them and for a time at least Putin seems to be what they want. It's not like Russian people aren't accustomed to authoritarian rule.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
17-12-2016, 07:31 AM
(17-12-2016 07:00 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Russia wasn't "freed when the wall fell".. That was just a symbol.

It wasn't the result of one person either. Personality doesn't have that great of an effect of world events.

The reason the Soviet Union fell apart - was the system of government -- communism - (large scale) - doesn't work.

People quit working, when there are no incentives. There are no incentives, if everyone's worth the same.

(old Soviet era joke --- "They pretend to pay us, and we pretend to work".)

For a non-bartering society - where "money" is a substitute for goods and services - the level of worth has to seek equilibrium. Stuff/goods needs to be worth what people are willing to pay for it/them.

The problem with Soviet communism - is the government decided what everything was worth - and imposed wage and cost controls on everything.

And people think that a 15 dollar an hour minimum wage is a great idea.....

not so much.

Some people aren't worth a buck an hour.

What a load of fucking bullshit. If marketing never worked, not even the private sector could sell anything.

One personality most certainly CAN have an effect on a mass. Hitler did it.

Oh and once again, fuck you because I CAN show you a billionaire who says better worker pay protects his market. So no asshole, you don't have to listen to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2gO4DKVpa8

And another thing asshole, liberals DO NOT want Russia's communism. That is another bullshit slur.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
17-12-2016, 07:38 AM
"Asshole, Asshole, Fuck you, NRA!!!!!!!"

my impersonation of Brian, proving his point....

Cool

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
17-12-2016, 07:44 AM
(17-12-2016 07:31 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  One personality most certainly CAN have an effect on a mass. Hitler did it.

And Onlinebiker didn't denied it - Russia wasn't "freed when the wall fell".. That was just a symbol.

As for Hitler - were it not for things like lost war, economic crisis and the like then in all probability he would remain just another fool trying to peddle is hateful message to masses. Look on NSDAP elections results.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
17-12-2016, 08:06 AM
(17-12-2016 07:38 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  "Asshole, Asshole, Fuck you, NRA!!!!!!!"

my impersonation of Brian, proving his point....

Cool

Nope sorry asshole, but you DONT get to equate my blasphemy of Trump and his vile 5 year campaign of WW2 demagoguery as being the same.

Same with the NRA, they have been peddling fear since the 1980s and ironically the last time they actually cared about gun safety when Reagan got shot. No sorry, they are NOT the rights/safety org they started out to be. If they were, I would have no problem with them. They are simply another corporate heat shield like ""smokers rights" was to big tobacco.

Your asshole GOP stole voters SCOTUS pick. I defy you to show me where in OUR constitution, OURS ASSHOLE, not yours or only when you get what you want. I defy you to show me in OUR constitution where it says one party can obstruct and delay a supreme court nomination? No words in there for that. "Advise and consent" and even reject are allowed sure. But there are no words in it saying you can commit theft by delay.

I really don't want to hear shit from you about my word choice. Trump insulted his way and demagogue his way to his win including insulting captured Vets and insulting the CIA. Now the fucker has the nerve 5 years later to say he now likes Obama? I could give a shit less if he really did. If you like someone you don't spend 5 years painting them as evil and "other".

This is all just a fucking game to Trump a WWE Jerry Springer act. One that REPUBLICAN Colin Powell condemned and 50 Republcian law agents also called Dangerous.

So yea, if you support that fucker, to me you are just as much part of that problem. Even he said on 60 Minutes "I should have been nicer". NO SHIT, but it is a little bit too late for that now. Nobody put a gun to his head and forced him to run or say all the vile bullshit lies he did.

No, this is not sour grapes on my part or liberals part for that matter. He has not only sold fear to win, he WILL continue the same failed trickle up economics Reagan started with deregulation and union busting. But this cycle he added dangerous demagoguery. No, I don't play nice with my words with bullies, so if you support a bully, fuck you too.

You don't get to equate my bluntness to a demagogue whom will simply create another Bush Jr Bubble, as being the same.

17-12-2016, 08:22 AM
(17-12-2016 07:02 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Doubt that any Russian will care for what you wrote even if by some miracle he will find and read it in the first place.

Putin may be KGB thug but he has real support and from what little I know and care opposition isn't full of knights in shinning armor. You say that Russia can do better, but populace of said country may have different idea about what is better for them and for a time at least Putin seems to be what they want. It's not like Russian people aren't accustomed to authoritarian rule.

Not "may be" he IS a KGB thug. And "accustom to" yea well so the fuck what, at one point in America's history we were "accustom" to slavery and segregation. Just because you can staple your nuts to the wall doesn't make it good.

Don't even think falsely for one second I think America should be isolationists. But "that is what they want" is bullshit. Yes, but trying to get along with them by handing power over to an inept dipshit who doesn't know what the fuck he is doing, will not help.

17-12-2016, 08:41 AM
(17-12-2016 08:22 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Not "may be" he IS a KGB thug.

You missed "but" word.

I translate it for you - Putin was KGB thug who now has not insignificant support among population.

Quote:And "accustom to" yea well so the fuck what, at one point in America's history we were "accustom" to slavery and segregation.

So the fuck that it may be something they do not mind. It isn't hard to understand - Russian people may be in favor of what we call authoritarianism. Putin high support seems to indicate that.

Quote:Don't even think falsely for one second I think America should be isolationists.

I don't give a shit.

Quote:But "that is what they want" is bullshit.

Care to support your assertion?

Quote:Yes, but trying to get along with them by handing power over to an inept dipshit who doesn't know what the fuck he is doing, will not help.

You mean Trump? If so I don't care for results as my life likely won't be changed.

Mikhail Bakunin.
17-12-2016, 11:21 PM
(17-12-2016 08:41 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(17-12-2016 08:22 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Not "may be" he IS a KGB thug.

You missed "but" word.

I translate it for you - Putin was KGB thug who now has not insignificant support among population.

Quote:And "accustom to" yea well so the fuck what, at one point in America's history we were "accustom" to slavery and segregation.

So the fuck that it may be something they do not mind. It isn't hard to understand - Russian people may be in favor of what we call authoritarianism. Putin high support seems to indicate that.

Quote:Don't even think falsely for one second I think America should be isolationists.

I don't give a shit.

Quote:But "that is what they want" is bullshit.

Care to support your assertion?

Quote:Yes, but trying to get along with them by handing power over to an inept dipshit who doesn't know what the fuck he is doing, will not help.

You mean Trump? If so I don't care for results as my life likely won't be changed.

Unless you are suicidal the planet SHOULD matter. To the wealthy, friend and fo alike we are pawns. To the sane who want to live and to the youth we pass it down to, it most certainly IS worth fighting for.

I care for results, and as much as I fucking hate the religious right of ANY religion, I am quite sure "results" are what they are looking for too.

The issue for our entire planet becomes, "How do we move forward".

Ask a religious person they would say "Alllah, or Jesus or Buddha or Vishnu or Yahweh". Ask an opportunist they would say "Whatever your god likes we will promote".

Ask a person who puts empathy above violence and label their answer will be the same, "KNOCK OFF THE VIOLENCE ASSHOLES"