To Russia with reality...OP/ED

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2016, 01:08 AM
RE: To Russia with reality...OP/ED
(17-12-2016 11:21 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(17-12-2016 08:41 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  You missed "but" word.

I translate it for you - Putin was KGB thug who now has not insignificant support among population.

So the fuck that it may be something they do not mind. It isn't hard to understand - Russian people may be in favor of what we call authoritarianism. Putin high support seems to indicate that.

I don't give a shit.

Care to support your assertion?

You mean Trump? If so I don't care for results as my life likely won't be changed.

Unless you are suicidal the planet SHOULD matter. To the wealthy, friend and fo alike we are pawns. To the sane who want to live and to the youth we pass it down to, it most certainly IS worth fighting for.

I care for results, and as much as I fucking hate the religious right of ANY religion, I am quite sure "results" are what they are looking for too.

The issue for our entire planet becomes, "How do we move forward".

Ask a religious person they would say "Alllah, or Jesus or Buddha or Vishnu or Yahweh". Ask an opportunist they would say "Whatever your god likes we will promote".

Ask a person who puts empathy above violence and label their answer will be the same, "KNOCK OFF THE VIOLENCE ASSHOLES"

???

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2016, 02:02 AM
Jesus Brian. Calm down.

Messages 101. What I've learned if you want to get through to people: keep it short. Long screeds, especially long screeds accompanied by banging on the keyboard and frothing at the mouth, tend to make people skip over what you've said.

Besides which I don't think we've had a single Russian on this board, ever.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-12-2016, 02:09 AM
(18-12-2016 02:02 AM)morondog Wrote:  Besides which I don't think we've had a single Russian on this board, ever.

There was at least one: Eugeny Anatolievich. Also I vaguely remember some women from Russia being here - she only posted her pic and greetings from what I recall.

Still it is not the board that I would use to send the message to Russians.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
18-12-2016, 03:06 AM
(17-12-2016 07:00 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And people think that a 15 dollar an hour minimum wage is a great idea.....

not so much.

Minimum wage? Yeah, Australia is a mess.

Who's your president? Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
18-12-2016, 04:27 AM
Check the scoreboard.

Trump is your daddy. BrianIQ37 needs to check his DNA. It's true.

The GOP controls practically the entire country. The presidency. The senate. The house. Soon the supreme court. The majority of state governorships. The majority of state legislatures. And soon Trump will begin filling seats on federal courts (lifetime appointmentts) across the country.

The ACA is gone. Obama's legacy is nonexistent. He can't even claim gay marriage because it was a conservative chief justice that gave the deciding vote. Obama's legacy will be adding more debt during his presidency than the previous 43 presidents combined. Trump will soon wipe out every executive order/action Obama made.

It's a fitting end to Obama. He clowned on Trump repeatedly. And now Trump will erase Obama's legacy.

And I will enjoy every second of it. If only to watch BrianIQ37 meltdown.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
18-12-2016, 04:51 AM
LDH. I see in another thread you do not understand "The long game".

That's American naivete and arrogance.

You don't understand history nor the world beyond your borders eh?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
18-12-2016, 05:48 AM
(18-12-2016 02:02 AM)morondog Wrote:  Besides which I don't think we've had a single Russian on this board, ever.

Isn't our little borg Russian?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
18-12-2016, 09:09 AM
To Russia with reality...OP/ED
(18-12-2016 04:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  BrianIQ37

Awesome!
18-12-2016, 12:54 PM
(18-12-2016 05:48 AM)unfogged Wrote:  

Isn't our little borg Russian?

I think he claimed Georgian?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.