To any Europeans

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2012, 03:34 PM
To any Europeans
Did you know that in America it's totally normal for people to think that homosexuality is a conscious choice?

I mean they actually think that guys wake up one day and say 'you know what, I'm gonna be aroused by men from now on'.

I really can't get over this, I've never heard such a level of ignorance in my life.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
26-03-2012, 03:44 PM
RE: To any Europeans
Where did you hear this bud???

There may be Americans out there that disagree with the statement???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
26-03-2012, 03:47 PM
(26-03-2012 03:44 PM)bemore Wrote:  Where did you hear this bud???

No, this is pretty much what all American Christians think... mainly Protestants.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
26-03-2012, 03:52 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2012 04:20 PM by Hughsie.)

Thought so. The idea is completely laughable to people over here. I was so incredulous when they said it they thought I was taking the piss, to be honest though, I thought they were taking the piss.

I heard it on Worthy Christian Forums, the thread's still there in the Outer Court if you wanna see for yourself. about page 20 of the gay marriage thread.

I've challenged them to 'turn-off' there arousal to women if sexuality is a choice. This should be interesting Big Grin.

You heard it here first.

One of them has just claimed that he can turn off his arousal to women at will!

This level of stupid is just scary!

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
26-03-2012, 05:38 PM
(26-03-2012 03:52 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Thought so. The idea is completely laughable to people over here. I was so incredulous when they said it they thought I was taking the piss, to be honest though, I thought they were taking the piss.

I heard it on Worthy Christian Forums, the thread's still there in the Outer Court if you wanna see for yourself. about page 20 of the gay marriage thread.

I've challenged them to 'turn-off' there arousal to women if sexuality is a choice. This should be interesting Big Grin.

You heard it here first.

Was it that jasoncrans guy? He's hinted a couple of times about overcoming his homosexual desires thru Jesus.
He also said he used to be in love with his former pastor. No, not me!!!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
26-03-2012, 06:00 PM
I'm gonna have to join this forum

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
26-03-2012, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2012 07:27 PM by Hughsie.)
(26-03-2012 06:00 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I'm gonna have to join this forum
Brace yourself. Even the strongest protection will not keep out some of the stupid you may be about to face.

If at any time you begin to feel nauseous, fried, or think they're starting to make sense then get out of there immediately! Your IQ may depend on it.

Best
Worst
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
26-03-2012, 09:35 PM
(26-03-2012 03:52 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

You heard it here first.

Less IQ than a glass of water Hobo

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
26-03-2012, 10:39 PM
(26-03-2012 06:00 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I'm gonna have to join this forum
Troll time???

We could get hamata in and become the triple troll tag team of terror (or something) Evil_monster

Whats the link hughsie..... I gotta see this shit for myself.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
27-03-2012, 04:24 AM
(26-03-2012 10:39 PM)bemore Wrote:  Troll time???

We could get hamata in and become the triple troll tag team of terror (or something) Evil_monster

Whats the link hughsie..... I gotta see this shit for myself.
I'm assuming I've been banned. I keep getting a message that I'm not allowed to access the forum. Woulda been nice to at least receive an email telling me.

If you wanna see it for yourself just search Worthy Christian Forums, you can't miss it. All my threads seem to have been deleted though Sad.

Best
Worst