To be a woman: Sometimes I think it must suck!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2013, 11:32 AM
RE: To be a woman: Sometimes I think it must suck!
(24-11-2013 11:28 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 11:14 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I would think having your name in a quote box in my post would be considered a form of direct address. I would also note that many people is a far cry from NO WAY IN HELL. Furthermore!

Nah, I got nothing. Big Grin
Did I miss somebody addressing me? I've read every post, and I answered anything I thought was a discussion point thrown my way. But hey, maybe I missed something, my bad I guess. Sadcryface2

And I'm not sure if you are joking or not. Of course there are women who don't. We already have two women in this very discussion that do not. But that doesn't change the fact that the vast majority (from my own understanding and observations, which may not be perfect) of females in the US feel it is necessary to hide all leg hair from public eyes.

Totally agree. Social conditioning being what it is and all.
Thumbsup

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2013, 11:40 AM
(24-11-2013 11:28 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 11:14 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I would think having your name in a quote box in my post would be considered a form of direct address. I would also note that many people is a far cry from NO WAY IN HELL. Furthermore!

Nah, I got nothing. Big Grin

Oh are you talking about your Paltrow pic? I didn't really think it was a significant piece of evidence for anything, and I didn't know you wished to discuss it further. That's why I didn't respond. Sorry.

Fuck! Everybody take cover!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
24-11-2013, 11:46 AM
(24-11-2013 11:40 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Fuck! Everybody take cover!

I lol'd. Big Grin

Stupid iPad is refusing to sponsor the stream of invective I had going on... maybe I should just back the fuck out. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-11-2013, 11:48 AM
I mean, does anybody else see this as sexist, obnoxious, condescending, and still; or is it just me? Consider

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
24-11-2013, 11:49 AM
(24-11-2013 11:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I mean, does anybody else see this as sexist, obnoxious, condescending, and still; or is it just me? Consider

Just seeing how deep and fast this hole gets dug.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-11-2013, 01:41 PM
I like being a woman. If I feel like wearing make up I will, if I don't I won't. Standards be damned.
24-11-2013, 04:35 PM
(24-11-2013 11:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I mean, does anybody else see this as sexist, obnoxious, condescending, and still; or is it just me? Consider
What have I specifically said that you disagree with? I'm interested to know.
24-11-2013, 04:38 PM
(24-11-2013 11:30 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 11:17 AM)Anjele Wrote:  If I had 30K just sitting around doing nothing, I would buy a case of razors and then find something to do with the, oh, about 10K I would have left.

Have you seen the cost of razor blades! You would think they were made from unicorn lips or something.
20K razors? Haha, I hate spending 30 bucks every month or two to replace my own.

Much more surface area to deal with.

24-11-2013, 04:51 PM
I have to admit that shaving my legs is a little tedious because the hairs grow so fast. I used to make my own sugar wax but I don't have time to do that anymore since I started school again. Does anybody else here make their own wax? I bet people have come up with nicer recipes/add-ins since the last time I went searching the web for them.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
24-11-2013, 05:05 PM
(23-11-2013 01:39 AM)amyb Wrote:  
Quote: I cannot deal with facial hair or excessive chest hair. I think it's icky lol. I know that's superficial, but it is still how I really feel about it.
I like both, actually. I'm just a fan of hair in general, I guess. Well, not really when it comes to back hair...

For Amy,
[Image: sasquatch.jpg]
Love Girly Heart

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.