To be a woman: Sometimes I think it must suck!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: To be a woman: Sometimes I think it must suck!
I'm pretty much just trying to be kind to the landfills and my wallet. Some gals will use cotton forever. Whatever floats their boats.

(But if you are of breeding age and have a vagina, you should totally try one. Do eeeeet.)

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2013, 01:39 AM
Quote:My Gwynnies! My *furry* Gwynnies!
You can barely tell. That's what I mean, for some people there isn't even a point.

Quote:As far as I'm concerned, the suckiest thing about being a woman is rinsing out a diva cup in a public bathroom. That, and menstruating in the first place.
I don't menstruate, and I do feel lucky when I remember that other female-bodied people do.

Quote: I cannot deal with facial hair or excessive chest hair. I think it's icky lol. I know that's superficial, but it is still how I really feel about it.
I like both, actually. I'm just a fan of hair in general, I guess. Well, not really when it comes to back hair...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-11-2013, 04:55 AM
Seems the OP bailed on this topic. Dodgy

(23-11-2013 01:39 AM)amyb Wrote:  
Quote:My Gwynnies! My *furry* Gwynnies!
You can barely tell. That's what I mean, for some people there isn't even a point.

Irrelevant. Buncha internet horndogs can tell, of which I'm sure she is aware. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
24-11-2013, 07:18 AM
I wear little makeup though there was a time when I wore more. Years of sun on my face has left my skin tone uneven, I use just enough foundation to even out the tone. I wear glasses all the time so a little mascara and maybe some eyeliner will help my eyes be more visible through the lenses. I keep my eyebrows plucked, waxed, or threaded because if I don't I will end up with a uni-brow, and uh...no, that's not a good look for me. I don't remember the last time I used eyeshadow.

I started getting my nails done on a regular basis a few years ago. My nails suck and never looked good. After the maiming thanks to breast cancer, getting my nails done was kind of a feminine display that helped me feel a little more polished in my appearance.

Shaving sucks and for me it will apparently be something I do forever. I hate the way my legs feel if I don't shave regularly and there is also the fact that if I don't shave the marlin in the tattoo on my lower right leg appears to have a hairy chest, and that's not a good look.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
24-11-2013, 11:02 AM
(24-11-2013 04:55 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Seems the OP bailed on this topic. Dodgy

(23-11-2013 01:39 AM)amyb Wrote:  You can barely tell. That's what I mean, for some people there isn't even a point.

Irrelevant. Buncha internet horndogs can tell, of which I'm sure she is aware. Tongue
I didn't bail, I'm just not trying to be a discussion leader. You guys are doing just fine haha. And nobody has addressed me directly.

Although I do agree that if you need to zoom in to see the leg hair then, while it still is a courageous stand, it doesn't reflect the black coarse hair that many people have to deal with.
24-11-2013, 11:06 AM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2013 11:10 AM by Adrianime.)
(24-11-2013 07:18 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Shaving sucks and for me it will apparently be something I do forever. I hate the way my legs feel if I don't shave regularly and there is also the fact that if I don't shave the marlin in the tattoo on my lower right leg appears to have a hairy chest, and that's not a good look.
If you are super rich, there is laser hair removal haha. Both legs would probably cost like up to 30K and it is PAINFUL. I've heard some women say it is more painful than childbirth. I did it on my neck for ingrown hair, and it definitely works, but it is also the most physically painful thing I've ever experienced in my life. Freakin YAG laser...
24-11-2013, 11:14 AM
(24-11-2013 11:02 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 04:55 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Seems the OP bailed on this topic. Dodgy

I didn't bail, I'm just not trying to be a discussion leader. You guys are doing just fine haha. And nobody has addressed me directly.

Although I do agree that if you need to zoom in to see the leg hair then, while it still is a courageous stand, it doesn't reflect the black coarse hair that many people have to deal with.

I would think having your name in a quote box in my post would be considered a form of direct address. I would also note that many people is a far cry from NO WAY IN HELL. Furthermore!

Nah, I got nothing. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
24-11-2013, 11:17 AM
(24-11-2013 11:06 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 07:18 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Shaving sucks and for me it will apparently be something I do forever. I hate the way my legs feel if I don't shave regularly and there is also the fact that if I don't shave the marlin in the tattoo on my lower right leg appears to have a hairy chest, and that's not a good look.
If you are super rich, there is laser hair removal haha. Both legs would probably cost like up to 30K and it is PAINFUL. I've heard some women say it is more painful than childbirth. I did it on my neck for ingrown hair, and it definitely works, but it is also the most physically painful thing I've ever experienced in my life. Freakin YAG laser...

If I had 30K just sitting around doing nothing, I would buy a case of razors and then find something to do with the, oh, about 10K I would have left.

Have you seen the cost of razor blades! You would think they were made from unicorn lips or something.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-11-2013, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2013 11:34 AM by Adrianime.)
(24-11-2013 11:14 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 11:02 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  I didn't bail, I'm just not trying to be a discussion leader. You guys are doing just fine haha. And nobody has addressed me directly.

I would think having your name in a quote box in my post would be considered a form of direct address. I would also note that many people is a far cry from NO WAY IN HELL. Furthermore!

Nah, I got nothing. Big Grin
Did I miss somebody addressing me? I've read every post, and I answered anything I thought was a discussion point thrown my way. But hey, maybe I missed something, my bad I guess. Sadcryface2

Oh are you talking about your Paltrow pic? I didn't really think it was a significant piece of evidence for anything, and I didn't know you wished to discuss it further. That's why I didn't respond. Sorry.

And I'm not sure if you are joking or not. Of course there are women who don't. We already have two women in this very discussion that do not. But that doesn't change the fact that the vast majority (from my own understanding and observations, which may not be perfect) of females in the US feel it is necessary to hide all leg hair from public eyes.
24-11-2013, 11:30 AM
(24-11-2013 11:17 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 11:06 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  If you are super rich, there is laser hair removal haha. Both legs would probably cost like up to 30K and it is PAINFUL. I've heard some women say it is more painful than childbirth. I did it on my neck for ingrown hair, and it definitely works, but it is also the most physically painful thing I've ever experienced in my life. Freakin YAG laser...

If I had 30K just sitting around doing nothing, I would buy a case of razors and then find something to do with the, oh, about 10K I would have left.

Have you seen the cost of razor blades! You would think they were made from unicorn lips or something.
20K razors? Haha, I hate spending 30 bucks every month or two to replace my own.