To be fair, he's black and the person doing the shooting is a cop. So it's ok.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2016, 03:03 AM
To be fair, he's black and the person doing the shooting is a cop. So it's ok.
America, you're so fucking retarded it hurts my brain.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
21-07-2016, 03:22 AM
RE: To be fair, he's black and the person doing the shooting is a cop. So it's ok.
There is so much to say it is best to simply shut up. Facepalm

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
21-07-2016, 04:54 AM
RE: To be fair, he's black and the person doing the shooting is a cop. So it's ok.
"Why did you shoot me?"

"I dunno."

Apparently the only requirement for wielding a badge of authority is a pulse and a body temperature roughly in the 90s.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
21-07-2016, 08:21 AM
What's amazing to me is not the shooting itself. The commentary afterwards. The woman does not know who is guilty. That is sobering.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
21-07-2016, 08:38 AM
Not even a good aim. I guess the cop cop panicked for fear of his life?
Quote:When the autistic man didn’t comply, an officer fired three times, striking Kinsey once in the leg.

"They think, therefore I am" - god
21-07-2016, 09:00 AM
(21-07-2016 08:21 AM)tomilay Wrote:  What's amazing to me is not the shooting itself. The commentary afterwards. The woman does not know who is guilty. That is sobering.

I took that to mean that maybe she wasn't the one recording the video, so maybe she didn't witness the events unfold from the beginning. It's possible she just didn't feel she had enough information to jump to any conclusions. That's what we want from people, isn't it? We want their knee-jerk reaction to be to reserve judgement until they have all the facts.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
21-07-2016, 09:51 AM
Seriously, wtf is wrong with Murican cops? Seem that at times there is nothing you can do to avoid getting shot by them.
Like, if they go out on a call, they are not allowed to get back to the station without shooting someone.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
21-07-2016, 10:10 AM
Quote:Kinsey said when he asked the officer why he fired his weapon, the cop responded, “I don’t know.”

[Image: nq32pk.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
21-07-2016, 10:21 AM
I've come to the conclusion that it's not the cops who are racist ... It's the call centre staff who are bored and have a bet going to see how many people they can get killed.

Call centre (CC): Hello, 911. Which service do you require?
Concerned citizen (CC): Hello, urm, police, I think.
CC: What is the nature of the incident?
CC: There is a man acting strangely in the middle of the road. It's dangerous because of the cars. He might get hurt.
CC: OK, does this man have all his limbs?
CC: Errrr, yes.
CC: OK. Thank you.

CC: Officer?
Patrol officer: Yes?
CC: Man in the road. Armed. Dangerous.

Dodgy

[+] 10 users Like DLJ's post
21-07-2016, 11:13 AM
(21-07-2016 09:00 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(21-07-2016 08:21 AM)tomilay Wrote:  What's amazing to me is not the shooting itself. The commentary afterwards. The woman does not know who is guilty. That is sobering.

I took that to mean that maybe she wasn't the one recording the video, so maybe she didn't witness the events unfold from the beginning. It's possible she just didn't feel she had enough information to jump to any conclusions. That's what we want from people, isn't it? We want their knee-jerk reaction to be to reserve judgement until they have all the facts.

Possibly. I don't know who is recording. I suspect they can all see what's going on. In the same conversation some dude with a hispanic accent says the thing with the blacks though.... And her comment follows that. I take that as the context. That there is something imminently threatening and dangerous about him even in that submissive position. She is conflicted because she can see that he is no threat when he is shot, but she considered him to be threatening.

To me the facts in the video are enough to tell me the officer is at fault. Even without the beginning. Guy is lying down, both hands up. Even if I don't hear what he says to the cops. I don't see anything to suggest he is a danger in that clip. Except possibly in the context of an inherently threatening person.

I could be wrong. Because the actual shooting is missing. Maybe the therapist makes what are interpreted as threatening moves towards his patient. Facepalm

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg