To be with her father

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2013, 04:28 PM
To be with her father
One more reason to murder religion! I know it's not right, but I want to "have a little talk" with the family! "Oh but they're suffering". FUCK 'EM! Their little girl isn't anymore you CUNTS!

Poor girl.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2013, 04:36 PM
RE: To be with her father
Heartbreaking. I don't know what to think about that......

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
27-10-2013, 04:41 PM
IKR Somebody just sent this to me in an e-mail. I know crap like this doesn't happen every day, but da-yum! Makes you wanna do something immediately! Violent, too Angry

27-10-2013, 05:04 PM
Sad situation. Some will speak of how strong her faith was. Others will go into the 'suicide is a sin' spiel.

Either way, another aspect of the wrongs that come from religious indoctrination.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
27-10-2013, 05:04 PM
So sad Sad

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
27-10-2013, 05:06 PM
Another thought...was there no one paying attention to the fact that this girl needed some help? Perhaps another no-no religion-wise.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
27-10-2013, 06:54 PM
Sad I hate this. Child indoctrination breaks my heart to begin with.... To see this come to fruition as a result... I have no words.
28-10-2013, 12:17 AM
Girl wants to commit suicide but afraid of hell
28-10-2013, 09:28 AM
Very sad. Sad

From the family's point of view, God allowed the father to die (maybe even took him) and then allowed their girl to commit suicide. And I bet they'll be right back on their knees in church on Sunday to give him praise. Angry

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
28-10-2013, 09:37 AM
This is very sad.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume