To be with her father

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: To be with her father
(28-10-2013 12:17 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Girl wants to commit suicide but afraid of hell

I would have strangled my younger brother on a few occasions if I hadn't feared that Santa Clause wouldn't bring me the latest transformer action figure for X-mas over my transgression! Dodgy So if you're not going to get down on your knees to beg Santa for forgiveness for not believing in him, I fail to see your point!
I'm sure the real baby in her arms had more to do with her reluctance to commit suicide than whatever evil-fairy-land had to punish her with, anyway.
Religion is poison!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2013, 02:36 AM
(28-10-2013 04:55 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I would have strangled my younger brother on a few occasions if I hadn't feared that Santa Clause wouldn't bring me the latest transformer action figure for X-mas over my transgression! Dodgy So if you're not going to get down on your knees to beg Santa for forgiveness for not believing in him, I fail to see your point!
I'm sure the real baby in her arms had more to do with her reluctance to commit suicide than whatever evil-fairy-land had to punish her with, anyway.
Religion is poison!

This a problem of the seen vs unseen. You see the deaths religious belief causes but you do not see the deaths religious beliefs prevents.
29-10-2013, 02:46 AM
(29-10-2013 02:36 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You see the deaths religious belief causes

And those don't matter, because we're all going to happy happy fairyland as long as we belieeeeeeeve. Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
30-10-2013, 02:08 PM
This is indeed a sad happening and grievous, and is another good reason to abolish all religions save Christianity. Do you know any Christians who advocate suicide after a death as opposed to contemplative prayer and etc?
30-10-2013, 03:03 PM
(30-10-2013 02:08 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  This is indeed a sad happening and grievous, and is another good reason to abolish all religions save Christianity. Do you know any Christians who advocate suicide after a death as opposed to contemplative prayer and etc?
How utterly biased, egocentric and just plain old uninformed of you.
30-10-2013, 03:16 PM
It's just ol' PJ, trollin' for Jesus.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
30-10-2013, 11:26 PM
It's looking like this story has been twisted quite a bit and could be a fabrication.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...ource=t.co

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 4 users Like Rahn127's post
31-10-2013, 10:16 AM
(30-10-2013 03:03 PM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  
(30-10-2013 02:08 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  This is indeed a sad happening and grievous, and is another good reason to abolish all religions save Christianity. Do you know any Christians who advocate suicide after a death as opposed to contemplative prayer and etc?
How utterly biased, egocentric and just plain old uninformed of you.

But Christians and Atheists nearly agree, where you say all religions are wrong, Christians say all save one. You are calling yourself those things! Crathiests unite.
31-10-2013, 02:41 PM
(31-10-2013 10:16 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  But Christians and Atheists nearly agree, where you say all religions are wrong, Christians say all save one.

And they save the one because... otherwise it'd be scawwy.