To college or not to college...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2013, 04:57 AM
RE: To college or not to college...
I think some congratulations are in order. Yesterday, I have officially entered another college. I am now a new student of Electronics. I will be working and going to college at the same time, so I don't have any student rights, but nonetheless, I feel like a student.

Wish me luck.

And earmuffs, fuck off. I will get a job that I want to do, you can just cry about it and suck it. And I do not want to be an ice cream taster.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
25-07-2013, 05:02 AM
Sounds groovey, baby! Yeah!

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
25-07-2013, 06:21 AM
(25-07-2013 04:57 AM)Filox Wrote:  I think some congratulations are in order. Yesterday, I have officially entered another college. I am now a new student of Electronics. I will be working and going to college at the same time, so I don't have any student rights, but nonetheless, I feel like a student.

Wish me luck.

And earmuffs, fuck off. I will get a job that I want to do, you can just cry about it and suck it. And I do not want to be an ice cream taster.

Big Grin

You cold be an ice cream taster on weekends.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-07-2013, 06:36 AM (This post was last modified: 25-07-2013 06:53 AM by Filox.)
Not much into ice creams... I would rather be a grill taster. Steak taster. Ice-cream is for pussies. Real men eat meat!

Big Grin

Holy shit, this sounds wrong in so many ways... Fuck you guys, you always make say the wrong things...

-Hunter S. Thompson
25-07-2013, 07:58 AM
Gratz, just control your student loan debt....as for smokey, smokey make it a reward, take a ride on the J train once everything you need to get done is done, at the end of the day or while you do your saturday chores/laundry/whatever.

25-07-2013, 09:27 AM

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
26-07-2013, 04:29 PM
(25-07-2013 07:58 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Gratz, just control your student loan debt....as for smokey, smokey make it a reward, take a ride on the J train once everything you need to get done is done, at the end of the day or while you do your saturday chores/laundry/whatever.

What student loan dept? I'm working full time, I am officially not a student and god forbid and loans ever.

Cool

-Hunter S. Thompson
26-07-2013, 04:32 PM
(26-07-2013 04:29 PM)Filox Wrote:  
(25-07-2013 07:58 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Gratz, just control your student loan debt....as for smokey, smokey make it a reward, take a ride on the J train once everything you need to get done is done, at the end of the day or while you do your saturday chores/laundry/whatever.

What student loan dept? I'm working full time, I am officially not a student and god forbid and loans ever.

Cool

Nice! Yeah well you never know...people like my sister like to collect useless degrees on credit Tongue

26-07-2013, 04:33 PM
(26-07-2013 04:29 PM)Filox Wrote:  What student loan dept? I'm working full time, I am officially not a student and god forbid and loans ever.

Cool

*Activates mystical voice* We are all students, for we never stop learning about the splendors of the universe and all that resides within.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
26-07-2013, 05:20 PM
I've been ogling solar systems lately - so am all for it.

Go forth and make me a better solar system!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man