To college or not to college...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2013, 01:43 PM
RE: To college or not to college...
(26-07-2013 05:20 PM)Dom Wrote:  I've been ogling solar systems lately - so am all for it.

Go forth and make me a better solar system!

The Almighty Filox will make you a better Solar system!

[Image: solar-system.jpg]

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2013, 03:22 AM
(27-07-2013 01:43 PM)Filox Wrote:  The Almighty Filox will make you a better Solar system!

Her solar system better have cake trees this time. Drinking Beverage

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
30-09-2013, 12:12 AM
Today would be my first day of my second college. Yeeeay...? Damn it, what did I do? All my free time, puff, out the window. Puff... And in came math and physics...

I hope there are people here that are good with math and physics, because I will need help.

Big Grin

Wish me luck people. It's "only" 4 years.

-Hunter S. Thompson
30-09-2013, 12:13 AM
Join anti-tourist task force, save the world
01-10-2013, 12:21 PM
I just got home from my first day in college. I went to work at 6 AM, now it is 8:15 PM. Motherfucker!

It was actually not so bad. I have 4 subjects this semester: English, basic electronics, math and physics. I will probably just show my diploma and be free from taking the English class, I can't wait for the basic electronics to start, I loved my first day of physics, but the math... Ooooohhh the math, if this shit does not kill me, nothing will. We started with the basics, elementary school basics and I was lost already. Fuck.

Anyway, you have a new student here. Rejoice!

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
01-10-2013, 05:39 PM
(01-10-2013 12:21 PM)Filox Wrote:  I just got home from my first day in college. I went to work at 6 AM, now it is 8:15 PM. Motherfucker!

It was actually not so bad. I have 4 subjects this semester: English, basic electronics, math and physics. I will probably just show my diploma and be free from taking the English class, I can't wait for the basic electronics to start, I loved my first day of physics, but the math... Ooooohhh the math, if this shit does not kill me, nothing will. We started with the basics, elementary school basics and I was lost already. Fuck.

Anyway, you have a new student here. Rejoice!

Big Grin

Khan Academy.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-10-2013, 12:17 PM
Smile

Chas, thanx for the big help, but that wouldn't do nothing for me. You see, I am not in college only because of the knowledge, I actually want to work with electronics and no one is going to employ me just because I have the skills, people would like to see the diploma as well...

I think some congratulations are in order, my second week of college and the first subject is done. I do not need to attend the English 1 and English 2, because I am awesome! I'll just get A and A, because I already have that from the last college I finished. One down, a lot more to go.

Yeah!

Cool

-Hunter S. Thompson
07-10-2013, 01:01 PM
(07-10-2013 12:17 PM)Filox Wrote:  Smile

Chas, thanx for the big help, but that wouldn't do nothing for me. You see, I am not in college only because of the knowledge, I actually want to work with electronics and no one is going to employ me just because I have the skills, people would like to see the diploma as well...

I think some congratulations are in order, my second week of college and the first subject is done. I do not need to attend the English 1 and English 2, because I am awesome! I'll just get A and A, because I already have that from the last college I finished. One down, a lot more to go.

Yeah!

Cool

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I was suggesting Khan as an adjunct, not a substitute.

I was responding to:
"I loved my first day of physics, but the math... Ooooohhh the math, if this shit does not kill me, nothing will. "

Khan might help you get through the maths better.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-10-2013, 01:04 PM
OOOOHHHH, THAT!

Well, well, this is a good idea. Might just work. Thanx, I didn't really get your point.

BTW, it's 9 PM and I haven't smoked anything yet. Today. This is also a great thing to get me started on the math problems.

Gotta go blaze one up now.

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson