To get the girl?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2012, 09:39 PM
Rainbow To get the girl?
I usually don't go after girls (that sounds creepy), mostly because at my age relationships seem to last a few days, and I am not up for going out with someone just for the heck of it.

I don't know if I should call it a crush or love (because love is mutual when referring to another being), I don't really think it's either, I just really like this girl.

I do talk to her quite frequently, we do projects together because we were assigned to the same group.

I make her laugh a lot because I think differently than most, like about what would it be like if I did shrooms, and if I did them, what would I do; I could, eat, draw, listen to music, paint, play piano, whatever sparks creativity.

I like to think about the event horizon of a black hole a lot, like how you would stretch because your feet are being pulled faster than your upper body.

I usually strike conversations with these questions, like what would you do kind of conversations.

But there are a few set backs to this relation.

She is protestant christian. She is sort of out of my league (if there is a league), and I don't know whether she enjoys my company.

It seems as if she likes to be around me, but she is an all around nice person, so I can't be sure.

Very smart!

Oh! She's also kind of a feminist, so I'm kind of set back a few notches on personal beliefs! But I don't think that really matters.

I've had "crushes" before, but I'm too much of a over-thinking anxiety attack lunatic. I think of all of the possibilities, and I make a conclusion, and the conclusion is usually to not even bother.

I think she is intrigued by me in some way, sometimes I catch her staring at me Shocking

I think this forum will probably have better advice than yahoo answers, mostly because you guys are all down to earth people.

Thanks to everyone who responds! I will go cry about how much of a pussy cat I am Weeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2012, 10:23 PM
RE: To get the girl?
Quote:Oh! She's also kind of a feminist

Son, I'm gonna stop you there.

Back the fuck up and run the fuck away.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
12-12-2012, 10:34 PM
Made my night, Muffs. Really. Beautiful.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
12-12-2012, 10:36 PM
There is a league
She doesn't appear to like you
Give it up dude
She doesn't like you

Inb4 a bunch of sissy's try to demonize my position or make excuses for why the socially inept atheist nerd can't get a girl.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
12-12-2012, 11:10 PM
To get the girl?
(12-12-2012 10:36 PM)germanyt Wrote:  There is a league
Give it up dude
She doesn't like you

^^^this

The cure? Choke your chicken 5 times while thinking about her then never think about her again.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
12-12-2012, 11:12 PM
(12-12-2012 11:10 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-12-2012 10:36 PM)germanyt Wrote:  There is a league
Give it up dude
She doesn't like you

^^^this

The cure? Choke your chicken 5 times while thinking about her then never think about her again.
Pretty much this. Put her in the spank bank dude. The chivalry and honesty that you see work in the movies isn't real life. You either got it or you don't.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
12-12-2012, 11:26 PM
Sounds like a crush (big on your part, maybe small on hers). I wouldn't pursue it any further right now, it's too early. Hang tight for another couple months and then re-eval. If there is a possibility of anything, it's not right now.
12-12-2012, 11:27 PM
LJ, I've had a crush on you for years.

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
12-12-2012, 11:56 PM
To get the girl?
(12-12-2012 11:27 PM)germanyt Wrote:  LJ, I've had a crush on you for years.

Is she a blessed heavenly one?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-12-2012, 12:21 AM
Don't listen to these fucktards. They don't know shit because they've always been too chicken shit to fail.

When I met Mrs. Raving, she was getting her phd (she's a shrink) and I was a dirty construction worker. Now, she's got a fancy job workin for the Feds, and I'm a dirty farmer. Not to mention she's smokin hot (I know I have to say it, but it's the truth, she just doesn't let me post her pics), still makes twice the mo ey I do, and tolerates my shit every day.

And guess what? If you strike out, fuck it. Life is FULL of failures. You are going to be rejected around every corner. Chalk it up to experience, and rember: it'll happen again. But next time will be a little more bearable, and you can thank this kick in the nuts for that.

Now go forth and procreate.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 5 users Like Stark Raving's post