To get the girl?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: To get the girl?
Would it hurt to ask her out? Do you think that would make things weird between you?

Also, are you saying you are anti-feminist? Are you against equal political, social, and economic rights for women?

I'd be a lot more worried about her being a protestant christian. If you can get past that though, ask her out. Listen to Starky, he knows what he's talking about.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2012, 12:41 AM
(12-12-2012 11:56 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-12-2012 11:27 PM)germanyt Wrote:  LJ, I've had a crush on you for years.

Is she a blessed heavenly one?
Are you kidding? She is the most heavenly blessed beauty of all heavenly blessed beauties.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 3 users Like germanyt's post
13-12-2012, 01:11 AM
You're both teenagers right ? Everyone feels weird asking a girl out, don't be shy. Best is to get this kinda thing out in the open because the worst part of teenagerness is all the angsty drama shit. So you ask her out and she laughs and tells you not in a million years ? So what has changed ? But if you take the risk you may get the reward. Very probably will, 'cos she already likes you.

If you do end up having the sexy times *use protection*.

Edit: wtf with the text size ??? OK I fix.
13-12-2012, 02:09 AM
To take away the pressure of feeling like your asking her out on a "date" if I was you next time you are having a chat and getting on then ask her if she wants to meet up after school. You know her better than us so where you wish to take her is up to you. If your both into science then how about going to a museum or something, they are normally free and you can talk more about the things you laugh about together.

This will give you a good opportunity to be somewhere outside of your normal surroundings, see how you get on.

If she is a feminist then that doesnt have to mean shit, in fact you sound like a nice polite guy and I imagine you will have manners so I dont see why that should be a problem. I dont want to put all feminists in a box but most of them just want respect, im sure you wont disrespect her.

The only problem I may see arise is her christian views, but you know her and her depth of belief better than us.

Good luck Yes

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
13-12-2012, 03:13 AM
Wow, lots of negativity on this thread.

Don't you listen to a word of it.

If you ask her out, you might fail. She might shoot you down. Hard. In flames. If she does, be a man and still be her friend in class, still make her laugh, and get along. Don't hold it against her, or against yourself.

But you might succeed. She might go out. Once, twice, then maybe she dumps you. If she does, be a man and still be her friend in class, still make her laugh, and get along. Don't hold it against her, or against yourself. Dumping you after a date or two isn't really breaking up since you were never together - you tried it and it didn't work. No need for grudges. Still be friends.

Or you might totally succeed, have great times, date and fuck and fall in love and live happily ever after. Probably not. Most of us don't get that lucky to hit the Big-L on the first try, and with a global divorce rate over 40%, lots of us who think we have the Big-L find out we really don't. So what? Live, love, burn, keep living, love some more.

Chicks are part of life. They're more fun when you romance them then when you don't. A hundred "no" answers is worth it if one of them eventually says "yes".

Be a man. Go for it. If she says yes, then be a man and treat her right. If she says no, then be a man and deal with it with no hard feelings.

Just be a man.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
13-12-2012, 03:20 PM
(13-12-2012 12:36 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  Would it hurt to ask her out? Do you think that would make things weird between you?

Also, are you saying you are anti-feminist? Are you against equal political, social, and economic rights for women?

I'd be a lot more worried about her being a protestant christian. If you can get past that though, ask her out. Listen to Starky, he knows what he's talking about.
I think it would be weird to ask her out.

I am not against women's rights but I don't like how most of them are hypocritical on their part. Th

It seems like they want more rights than anyone else.
14-12-2012, 02:43 AM
(13-12-2012 03:20 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 12:36 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  Would it hurt to ask her out? Do you think that would make things weird between you?

I think it would be weird to ask her out.

I am not against women's rights but I don't like how most of them are hypocritical on their part. Th

It seems like they want more rights than anyone else.
Careful, I might have to strangle you with my bra...

I think you need to read about feminism a bit. Feminism is not necessarily about bein' all butch and manly, or about proclaiming that women are better than men or anything. Mainly it's about ensuring equal treatment.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
14-12-2012, 07:33 AM
Ooo... puppy love! How cute! Heart Heart Heart Heart

Let's get something outta the way - yer gonna get wrecked. So you might as well experience the experience rather than just get wrecked for nothing. And be yourself; if there's too much self in you, go slow, but wearing a mask is just gonna get you involved with something that ain't real. And she's Christian, so you're outta her league, atheist.

Now, go get her, tiger. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
14-12-2012, 08:01 AM
(14-12-2012 07:33 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  yer gonna get wrecked.
^^ So true... Weeping
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
14-12-2012, 05:37 PM
(12-12-2012 09:39 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  I've had "crushes" before, but I'm too much of a over-thinking anxiety attack lunatic. I think of all of the possibilities, and I make a conclusion, and the conclusion is usually to not even bother.
Hm. Is that so?
I am not the only one it seems.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab