To get to Hell from Texas, Head North

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2016, 01:27 PM
RE: To get to Hell from Texas, Head North
(15-08-2016 12:59 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  
Quote:the ugly asshole with a goatee and limp. Smile

Hang on a minute...I'm the ugly asshole with the goatee and limp who plays guitar. Are you sure you aren't me? What number are we thinking of?

Blink Uh-oh. Twin sons by different mothers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
15-08-2016, 02:08 PM
(15-08-2016 12:54 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  
Quote:Seriously, a nice break from the heat is quite welcome as is the light rain we have right now.

I think we're still reaching 90, but it's much better with all of the rain. I'll take what I can get this time of year! I cannot figure out why my heat tolerance is so poor and my cold tolerance almost limitless. I am a 6th generation Texan, at least...yet I can go around in tank tops in Alaska when it's 20 below, and anything over 80 in Texas and I'm leaning towards miserable. Crazy. My wife wants us to relocate, maybe to the USVI, St. Croix...or depending on the election, to an island where we can be ex-pats, lol. I don't know about never having a winter again...despite the moderate summer temps there, I do like bundling up in coats sometimes. Smile

Hell, we've had three weeks near or above 100°F ... 90° is relief, and the 74° we're at right now feels almost chilly!
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
15-08-2016, 02:09 PM
(15-08-2016 12:59 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  
Quote:the ugly asshole with a goatee and limp. Smile

Hang on a minute...I'm the ugly asshole with the goatee and limp who plays guitar. Are you sure you aren't me? What number are we thinking of?

666, of course:

[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
15-08-2016, 03:00 PM
(15-08-2016 02:09 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(15-08-2016 12:59 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  Hang on a minute...I'm the ugly asshole with the goatee and limp who plays guitar. Are you sure you aren't me? What number are we thinking of?

666, of course:

WHOA! Excellent! (air guitar shred) Now...where are those princesses? I want the redhead.
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post
15-08-2016, 03:07 PM
(15-08-2016 02:09 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(15-08-2016 12:59 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  Hang on a minute...I'm the ugly asshole with the goatee and limp who plays guitar. Are you sure you aren't me? What number are we thinking of?

666, of course:

Nothing like a little Iron Maiden to get the juices flowing!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post