To help any newbies settle in ......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: To help any newbies settle in ......
Don't forget Hughsie's infatuation with Kick-Ass.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2013, 07:31 PM
(29-08-2013 03:07 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 12:46 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Have I missed any? Big Grin

You forgot to mention how me and Muffs are the bestest of friend's in the whole wide universe.Yes

Muffs, Bemore and Zat. Big Grin

[Image: rachel-mcadams_dot_net-meangirls-moviestills24.jpeg]

(tis actually mean girls)
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post
29-08-2013, 07:32 PM
(29-08-2013 07:31 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Don't forget Hughsie's infatuation with Kick-Ass.

You think my Kick-Ass obsession is a ...... joke?! Shocking

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
29-08-2013, 07:33 PM
(29-08-2013 07:32 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 07:31 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Don't forget Hughsie's infatuation with Kick-Ass.

You think my Kick-Ass obsession is a ...... joke?! Shocking

Your tummy rolls sure aren't a joke. Big Grin
29-08-2013, 07:35 PM
(29-08-2013 07:33 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Your tummy rolls sure aren't a joke. Big Grin

You won't find them so funny when you finally come to England and I sit on you. Drinking Beverage

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
29-08-2013, 07:37 PM
(29-08-2013 07:35 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  You won't find them so funny when you finally come to England and I sit on you. Drinking Beverage

You may weigh a ton or two, but I'm small and fast. By the time your ass lands, I'll have already flown back to America. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
29-08-2013, 07:39 PM
(29-08-2013 07:37 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  You may weigh a ton or two, but I'm small and fast. By the time your ass lands, I'll have already flown back to America. Wink

You think I won't catch you? I'll just imagine you're holding a bucket of fried chicken (unless you are holding a bucket of fried chicken which would save me some time), I can move fucking fast when I see fried chicken. Big Grin

Best
Worst
29-08-2013, 07:42 PM
(29-08-2013 07:39 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  You think I won't catch you? I'll just imagine you're holding a bucket of fried chicken (unless you are holding a bucket of fried chicken which would save me some time), I can move fucking fast when I see fried chicken. Big Grin

If I had an entire bucket of chicken, wouldn't you think I'd be smart enough to be discrete about my food in the midst of fat people? Drinking Beverage
29-08-2013, 07:45 PM
(29-08-2013 07:42 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  If I had an entire bucket of chicken, wouldn't you think I'd be smart enough to be discrete about my food in the midst of fat people? Drinking Beverage

I got radar for that sorta stuff, I can sense it. You really think you can hide fried chicken from a fat person?

Best
Worst
29-08-2013, 07:46 PM
(29-08-2013 07:45 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I got radar for that sorta stuff, I can sense it. You really think you can hide fried chicken from a fat person?

I've hidden a penis from everyone else on the forum/in real life. I think I can get away with almost anything. Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post