To help any newbies settle in ......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: To help any newbies settle in ......
(29-08-2013 10:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  SQWUARRKKKKK

Oh to all newbies, as you can see Muffs sqwuarks a lot Smile

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
01-09-2013, 12:08 AM
And bemore has syphilis.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
01-09-2013, 09:34 AM
We've had two sets of people taking pot-shots at each other in this thread. Me vs Ferdinand, and bemore vs earmuffs.

Here's a fun game for the newbies. One of those sets of people are being mean to each other in good humour, and one (I suspect) are not. Can you guess which is which? Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
01-09-2013, 09:41 AM
(29-08-2013 12:46 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Have I missed any? Big Grin

Tartarus Sauce's obsession with kitties. Big Grin

(29-08-2013 12:46 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Ferdinand derails threads by the dozen and sometimes Stark Raving has to online-slap her for it, and even if I am the one doing the derailing she still gets the blame somehow (which is funny as fuck).

see stark it isn't me I fucking swear it

(30-08-2013 02:36 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 10:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  SQWUARRKKKKK

Oh to all newbies, as you can see Muffs sqwuarks a lot Smile

Everyone (except the minors) take a drink every time Muffs sqwuarks.

Kidding ily MUffs.

(01-09-2013 09:34 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  We've had two sets of people taking pot-shots at each other in this thread. Me vs Ferdinand, and bemore vs earmuffs.

Here's a fun game for the newbies. One of those sets of people are being mean to each other in good humour, and one (I suspect) are not. Can you guess which is which? Big Grin

Well, everyone knows I actually hate you Wink

LET'S PLAY THE "WHICH FORUM MEMBER IS A HOMOSEXUAL BECAUSE FERDINAND DIDN'T KNOW" Weeping
01-09-2013, 09:47 AM
(01-09-2013 09:41 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 12:46 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Ferdinand derails threads by the dozen and sometimes Stark Raving has to online-slap her for it, and even if I am the one doing the derailing she still gets the blame somehow (which is funny as fuck).

see stark it isn't me I fucking swear it

I dunno what you're talking about. You're clearly guilty as shit. Drinking Beverage

(01-09-2013 09:41 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Well, everyone knows I actually hate you Wink

You weren't supposed to give the game away for the newbies you fucking muffin-muncher! The regular members may know we hate each other far more than muffs and bemore do but the newbies didn't. Big Grin Heart

(01-09-2013 09:41 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  LET'S PLAY THE "WHICH FORUM MEMBER IS A HOMOSEXUAL BECAUSE FERDINAND DIDN'T KNOW" Weeping

You didn't know who was the forum homosexual? But how, you're the forum homosexual, surely you shoulda known before anyone?

PS. Looking at how you phrased that you seem to think you not knowing caused them to be a homosexual. Big Grin

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
01-09-2013, 09:49 AM
(01-09-2013 09:47 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 09:41 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Well, everyone knows I actually hate you Wink

You weren't supposed to give the game away for the newbies you fucking muffin-muncher! The regular members may know we hate each other far more than muffs and bemore do but the newbies didn't. Big Grin Heart

I mean... look at our user titles. It seems quite obvious. Big Grin
01-09-2013, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2013 10:00 AM by Hughsie.)
(01-09-2013 09:49 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I mean... look at our user titles. It seems quite obvious. Big Grin

Oh shit, yeah. My bad, forgot about those. Big Grin

Now I feel bad for calling you a "fucking muffin-muncher" for being stupid when I was being more stupid. Sad

Best
Worst
01-09-2013, 10:24 AM
For the record I don't have anything against bemore, he's the one with the problem, not me.
I don't even know why he has a raging boner for me.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
01-09-2013, 10:51 AM
(30-08-2013 07:40 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  You forgot to mention that I&I is the village retard. Don't take him too seriously (because none of us do anymore).

"Anymore" ?

"ever did".

Fixt

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-09-2013, 11:37 AM
And to think I quit my marathon of the Simpsons to see if there was a "Some serious sexual tension between Hughsie and Ferdy," Joke.

Ah. My balls haven't dropped.

Welp, what can I say, Hughsie likes to hold them up for me, I ain't going to stop him.

Wink

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.