To help any newbies settle in ......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2013, 11:40 PM
RE: To help any newbies settle in ......
(01-09-2013 09:08 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  You guys! Stop traumatizing the newbies.

Girlyman Wrote:Yabut, who are you?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2013, 04:40 AM
I like drums...

They came, they saw and acknowledged
Some good, some bad
Opinion: Dangerous
09-09-2013, 02:26 PM
I think that this thread stopped being useful to newbies somewhere around the 11th post... Drinking Beverage

I'm not a massive poster around here but I have been reading posts here for a few years, and think it would be helpful at this juncture to let any newbies still reading this thread (if there are any)that the people in this forum are not generally always as bat-shit crazy as this thread might suggest! Dodgy

"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Captain Jean Luc Picard

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Jean Luc Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post
09-09-2013, 04:03 PM
(09-09-2013 02:26 PM)unsapien Wrote:  I think that this thread stopped being useful to newbies somewhere around the 11th post... Drinking Beverage

I'm not a massive poster around here but I have been reading posts here for a few years, and think it would be helpful at this juncture to let any newbies still reading this thread (if there are any)that the people in this forum are not generally always as bat-shit crazy as this thread might suggest! Dodgy

Actually, we're all a bit bat-shit. Smile

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
09-09-2013, 05:13 PM
(09-09-2013 04:03 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(09-09-2013 02:26 PM)unsapien Wrote:  I think that this thread stopped being useful to newbies somewhere around the 11th post... Drinking Beverage

Actually, we're all a bit bat-shit. Smile

Not sure you're helping here Ferdinand. Big Grin

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-09-2013, 05:21 PM
I'm not sure if I should be frightened by the bat-shit or encouraged that the majority of members here seem fairly laid back.

All information in the above post is my own opinion and will not
necessarily be logically sound or conform to reality as we know it.

You have been warned. Tongue
09-09-2013, 05:43 PM
Just wade through the batshit...the depth varies from time to time...you'll be okay.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
09-09-2013, 05:48 PM
(09-09-2013 05:21 PM)darv Wrote:  I'm not sure if I should be frightened by the bat-shit or encouraged that the majority of members here seem fairly laid back.

There are almost 2 to 3 separate forums going on here. We have the super cereal Atheism and theism/Political sections for hardcore debate then we have the silly coffee house and this that and the other for casual laid back stuff. This gives a good vibe to the place not too stuffy but still a good place to learn if your interested.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
09-09-2013, 08:09 PM
(09-09-2013 05:21 PM)darv Wrote:  I'm not sure if I should be frightened by the bat-shit or encouraged that the majority of members here seem fairly laid back.

darv ILYsm

Hug

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
09-09-2013, 08:21 PM
(09-09-2013 08:09 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  darv ILYsm

Hug

Heart

All information in the above post is my own opinion and will not
necessarily be logically sound or conform to reality as we know it.

You have been warned. Tongue