To members that have unapproved sockpuppet (duplicate) accounts:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2014, 10:35 AM
RE: To members that have unapproved sockpuppet (duplicate) accounts:
(18-03-2014 04:30 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  My dad made a joke about being mistakenly banned a day after I told him about the forum being a sign from god. Dodgy

I should tell him it was reversed and ask him what that's supposed to mean.

It means that god works in mysterious ways.

Meanwhile...

Does nobody else have a problem with the OP?

I find it deeply troubling.

I did a remote access of KC's device and clicked 'undo'.

This is what I found:

(18-03-2014 10:14 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  As you can tell from the recent ban log, the Forum Team has quite a knack for sniffing out sockpuppet accounts. Just to be clear: YOU WILL GET CAUGHT.

Undone:
Will ye not believe thine own eyes? The Angel of the Lord is upon thee.

Quote:It's just a matter of time before we get the sufficient amount of evidence we need. I've been watching Heywood/Alpha Male/CleverUsername for quite some time and I finally gathered the evidence I needed to show that he was a puppet master.

Undone:
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse

Quote:I'm currently watching several of you which I'm almost positive are sockpuppets. The rest of the forum team is aware of this as well and they continually monitor activity.

Undone:
Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely,

Quote:When we get the evidence we need, you will be banned. Unapproved sockpuppeting is not allowed. We are really close to one of those bannings (I believe you know who you are); however, I wanted to offer this alternative.

Undone:
You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything
Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.
But all is not lost

Quote:Come clean to me or any member of the forum team and the ONE account that you want to keep shall be spared. Your additional accounts will be banned, but we will be merciful and not reveal your main account as the puppet master account in order for you to save face and not be ostracized by the community. The sock accounts will be labeled as such and banned as socks.

Undone:
Repent ye sinners, repent.
And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, ... But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved—

Quote:But, don't think you're getting completely off the hook. We will be watching your account closely and any suspected new sock activity will result in a ban... no questions.

Undone:
For the wages of sin is death,

Quote:This is a limited offer and will expire in 1 week (March 25th, 2014).

If you wish to stay unbanned from this forum, but you've already made the mistake of sockpuppeting, go ahead and take advantage of this offer. I consider it very generous.
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.

13 I am the Lord your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright.

14 But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;

15 And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:

16 I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
19-03-2014, 02:46 PM
(18-03-2014 10:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 05:49 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Looks like I have been on double secret probation after all.

You're a liar KC.

As someone who can see behind the scenes trust me when I say that you're really not special enough to warrant such attention.
We have bigger concerns than you Heywood, such as "Tartarus: Man or beast (kitty)" or "How old really is Chas: Carbonating reveals all!" or "The 5th force of nature: Tim to Chicken" or my personal favorite "Seth: Real or urban legend".

These are real issues the forum wants solved, nobody cares enough about you to warrant effort.

You forgot my

[Image: cat-sharpening-claws.gif]

live or memorex?

(bonus points to the oldies but goodies that know wtf I'm talking about)

buwwaaahaa

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
19-03-2014, 03:42 PM
(19-03-2014 02:46 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 10:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  As someone who can see behind the scenes trust me when I say that you're really not special enough to warrant such attention.
We have bigger concerns than you Heywood, such as "Tartarus: Man or beast (kitty)" or "How old really is Chas: Carbonating reveals all!" or "The 5th force of nature: Tim to Chicken" or my personal favorite "Seth: Real or urban legend".

These are real issues the forum wants solved, nobody cares enough about you to warrant effort.

You forgot my

[Image: cat-sharpening-claws.gif]

live or memorex?

(bonus points to the oldies but goodies that know wtf I'm talking about)

buwwaaahaa

[Image: age-test-cassette-tape-and-pencil.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post