To members that have unapproved sockpuppet (duplicate) accounts:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: To members that have unapproved sockpuppet (duplicate) accounts:
Anyone else notice a correlation between blowmes presence and the forum acting up!

Unsure

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Crulax's post
18-03-2014, 07:32 PM
(18-03-2014 05:49 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 10:14 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  It's just a matter of time before we get the sufficient amount of evidence we need. I've been watching Heywood/Alpha Male/CleverUsername for quite some time and I finally gathered the evidence I needed to show that he was a puppet master.

Looks like I have been on double secret probation after all.

You're a liar KC.

Seriously dude? He admitted that banning you for being a sock puppet was an error caused by our system issues, and he unbanned you because of this error. Then you come back and bitch about it.. Wtf?? At first I thought... "Ok blowme is just a whiny bitch" now it is quite clear you blatantly ignore facts to complain and play at being a martyr. Dodgy

(18-03-2014 01:09 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 11:47 AM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Love how people get banned here and run over to AF to cry about it and claim they were wrongly accused. Drinking Beverage

Well, in this case, he was.

We had a software error that was causing a lot of people to share IPs.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 6 users Like Smercury44's post
18-03-2014, 07:52 PM
(18-03-2014 10:14 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  It's just a matter of time before we get the sufficient amount of evidence we need. I've been watching Heywood/Alpha Male/CleverUsername for quite some time and I finally gathered the evidence I needed to show that he was a puppet master.

You're a liar KC.

So are you. You said you targeted moms "randomly". Laugh out load

BTW, I always knew Girly was Vera. Can't fool me.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
18-03-2014, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2014 08:22 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-03-2014 07:25 PM)Crulax Wrote:  Anyone else notice a correlation between blowmes presence and the forum acting up!

Unsure

Nah, Heywood's not particularly malicious, just misguided. And stupid. I kinda like him. Reminds me of Girly. Thumbsup

(12-03-2014 08:18 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You motherfuckers go over to those Christian whack-job sites and stir up a bunch of shit, WTF do ya think is going to happen?

My money's on Cantor's theory. Some geeky fundie who decided "Fuck you atheists! How you like me now bitches!" They'll get bored. Deep's got this. He needs another person on this side of the planet to be vigilant when he's like asleep or working and shit, but think he's found that in the dude maintaining the main site.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
18-03-2014, 08:15 PM
(18-03-2014 07:25 PM)Crulax Wrote:  Anyone else notice a correlation between blowmes presence and the forum acting up!

Unsure

I noticed that when you're around the forum acts up too.
18-03-2014, 08:22 PM
(18-03-2014 07:32 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 05:49 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Looks like I have been on double secret probation after all.

You're a liar KC.

Seriously dude? He admitted that banning you for being a sock puppet was an error caused by our system issues, and he unbanned you because of this error. Then you come back and bitch about it.. Wtf?? At first I thought... "Ok blowme is just a whiny bitch" now it is quite clear you blatantly ignore facts to complain and play at being a martyr. Dodgy

I asked KC directly if I was "under double secrete probation or something"....I wanted to know if I had target on my back. He said I was under no probation or restraint. Obviously this was a deception on his part as he was secretly gathering evidence so that he might ban me.

KC reminds me of this guy:

18-03-2014, 08:30 PM
You know, kc, the rules allow you ban anyone for any reason. Yes

Rules Wrote:Banning is at the sole discretion of the forum Admins. Any account can be banned at any time regardless of whether a rule has been broken. Any such action will only be taken in the most extreme situations, with the deepest consideration, and after exhaustive attempts to resolve the issue.

I think you've had plenty of time to deeply consider. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
18-03-2014, 08:33 PM

You're a liar KC.

How is that you are now magically able to spell "you're"?

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 3 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
18-03-2014, 08:41 PM
(18-03-2014 07:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  BTW, I always knew Girly was Vera. Can't fool me.

Metaphysical siblings separated by irrelevant geography. She gets the looks, the brains and the balls and I get to be Hodor in case of any trouble requiring serious bulk and shit. ... Win win. Tongue

[Image: hodor.jpg]

This is so gonna piss Vera off. .. I'm gonna get PM's and shit. ... Didn't mean it that way sis. ... Oh hell, that just pissed her off more.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-03-2014, 09:07 PM
(18-03-2014 08:22 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 07:32 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Seriously dude? He admitted that banning you for being a sock puppet was an error caused by our system issues, and he unbanned you because of this error. Then you come back and bitch about it.. Wtf?? At first I thought... "Ok blowme is just a whiny bitch" now it is quite clear you blatantly ignore facts to complain and play at being a martyr. Dodgy

I asked KC directly if I was "under double secrete probation or something"....I wanted to know if I had target on my back. He said I was under no probation or restraint. Obviously this was a deception on his part as he was secretly gathering evidence so that he might ban me.

KC reminds me of this guy:

So apparently you were under INVESTIGATION. That's not "double secret probation". Double Secret Probation comes sometime AFTER investigation.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post