To members that have unapproved sockpuppet (duplicate) accounts:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2014, 09:27 PM
RE: To members that have unapproved sockpuppet (duplicate) accounts:
(18-03-2014 09:07 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  So apparently you were under INVESTIGATION. That's not "double secret probation". Double Secret Probation comes sometime AFTER investigation.

You obviously have not seen Animal House.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2014, 09:34 PM
(18-03-2014 08:22 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I asked KC directly if I was "under double secrete probation or something"....I wanted to know if I had target on my back. He said I was under no probation or restraint. Obviously this was a deception on his part as he was secretly gathering evidence so that he might ban me.

KC reminds me of this guy:

Keeping an eye on IPs is hardly probation. Hell, I do that all all the time, I check loads of IPs here and there (at least I used to, it's kinda dropped off a little bit). I would hardly call that probation. It's common practice and common sense.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
18-03-2014, 09:45 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2014 09:52 PM by GirlyMan.)
Is it bad that I'd like to test fat, drunk and stupid for myself? ... Hello. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-03-2014, 09:48 PM
(18-03-2014 09:07 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 08:22 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I asked KC directly if I was "under double secrete probation or something"....I wanted to know if I had target on my back. He said I was under no probation or restraint. Obviously this was a deception on his part as he was secretly gathering evidence so that he might ban me.

KC reminds me of this guy:

So apparently you were under INVESTIGATION. That's not "double secret probation". Double Secret Probation comes sometime AFTER investigation.

He wasn't under "double secret probation". He was under "double secrete probation". One must say that in your Pink Panther "Frenchy" (Inspector Clouseau) accent.
If you see a sailor walking about with a blowup bird on it's shoulder, it's probably Blowjob.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
18-03-2014, 09:54 PM
YES Heywood. YOU DO have a target on your back. It looks like fried chicken.
18-03-2014, 09:58 PM
(18-03-2014 09:34 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Keeping an eye on IPs is hardly probation. Hell, I do that all all the time, I check loads of IPs here and there (at least I used to, it's kinda dropped off a little bit). I would hardly call that probation. It's common practice and common sense.

His intentions are obvious. He stated he was gathering evidence and finally had what he needed.

This is not some instance where he was monitoring IP's and happened to notice an infraction.
18-03-2014, 10:02 PM
Anyone else get tired of the one trick pony attitude?
[+] 5 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
18-03-2014, 10:03 PM
(18-03-2014 09:58 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 09:34 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Keeping an eye on IPs is hardly probation. Hell, I do that all all the time, I check loads of IPs here and there (at least I used to, it's kinda dropped off a little bit). I would hardly call that probation. It's common practice and common sense.

His intentions are obvious. He stated he was gathering evidence and finally had what he needed.

This is not some instance where he was monitoring IP's and happened to notice an infraction.

Oh come off it Blowme. The new program is fucking with the site, it made it look like a whole lot of people were sock puppets who were not. Kings corrected the error after it came to light.

You just put yourself in the limelight recently, deservedly received a temp ban, and you don't think that there was any reason to be monitoring you a little more closely than others? I think the fact that the error was acknowledged and your status reinstated is evidence enough that no one here is deliberately trying ban you except for yourself, regardless of how much anyone here would like to see that happen.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 8 users Like evenheathen's post
18-03-2014, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2014 10:15 PM by GirlyMan.)

All I see is pussies, pussies everywhere. ... Not like that's a bad thing. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-03-2014, 10:12 PM
(18-03-2014 10:03 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 09:58 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  His intentions are obvious. He stated he was gathering evidence and finally had what he needed.

Oh come off it Blowme. The new program is fucking with the site, it made it look like a whole lot of people were sock puppets who were not. Kings corrected the error after it came to light.

You just put yourself in the limelight recently, deservedly received a temp ban, and you don't think that there was any reason to be monitoring you a little more closely than others? I think the fact that the error was acknowledged and your status reinstated is evidence enough that no one here is deliberately trying ban you except for yourself, regardless of how much anyone here would like to see that happen.

If you read the ban log, he singles me out...gives me special status. He is intentionally targeting me. I can't read his mind...but I know when someone is pissing on my shoe.