To members that have unapproved sockpuppet (duplicate) accounts:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: To members that have unapproved sockpuppet (duplicate) accounts:
A mistake was made, technology glitched. The error was fixed and publicly so. What exactly are you trying to accomplish other than to prove you are a whiny pain in the ass?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
18-03-2014, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2014 10:44 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-03-2014 10:12 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If you read the ban log, he singles me out...gives me special status. He is intentionally targeting me. I can't read his mind...but I know when someone is pissing on my shoe.

Goddam dude. KingsChosen don't give no nut about you. The fuck's wrong with you. You think we should share a beer or you wanna just keep being an asshole and shit? The fuck's up with people and shit that ain't into sharing a beer?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-03-2014, 10:24 PM
(18-03-2014 10:12 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If you read the ban log, he singles me out...gives me special status. He is intentionally targeting me. I can't read his mind...but I know when someone is pissing on my shoe.

If you read the ban log, he singles you out along with like ten other usernames. I'll piss on your shoe if you want. We're all pissing on your shoe. You don't seem happy unless someone is pissing on your shoe. You should start a thread about how there needs to be an anti-pissing on the shoes of users.

Jesus man, your a piece of work. You obviously work to rile people up, just so you can complain about how people are riled up at you. If you actually like it here, how's about just trying to be a part of the community? You only like it here because you get to piss people off, then you complain that everybody is ganging up on poor old you. You're an attention whore, that's why nobody likes you.

When you constantly and intentionally put yourself in the line of fire, anytime weird shit happens you're obviously going to be the first person sighted. You know this and play it to your advantage as a victim. It's bullshit and you need to cut it out.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 10 users Like evenheathen's post
18-03-2014, 10:26 PM
(18-03-2014 10:24 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  

If you read the ban log, he singles you out along with like ten other usernames. I'll piss on your shoe if you want. We're all pissing on your shoe. You don't seem happy unless someone is pissing on your shoe. You should start a thread about how there needs to be an anti-pissing on the shoes of users.

Jesus man, your a piece of work. You obviously work to rile people up, just so you can complain about how people are riled up at you. If you actually like it here, how's about just trying to be a part of the community? You only like it here because you get to piss people off, then you complain that everybody is ganging up on poor old you. You're an attention whore, that's why nobody likes you.

When you constantly and intentionally put yourself in the line of fire, anytime weird shit happens you're obviously going to be the first person sighted. You know this and play it to your advantage as a victim. It's bullshit and you need to cut it out.

Everyone needs to just put Blowme on ignore and quit giving his whiny ass any more attention. He can piss and whine in the wind.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
18-03-2014, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2014 10:33 PM by Full Circle.)
I just had a few beers with KC and Girly's right. Anyway I like the guy (FC), good guy, not an axe murderer like my wife feared he might be Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
18-03-2014, 10:26 PM
You're not fit for public discourse. You seem to have some arrested development issues.

That or less evolved.
[+] 3 users Like Charis's post
18-03-2014, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2014 10:53 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-03-2014 10:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Everyone needs to just put Blowme on ignore and quit giving his whiny ass any more attention. He can piss and whine in the wind.

but ... but ... I like him. ... Am I a bad bad man. ... Weeping

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
18-03-2014, 10:48 PM
(18-03-2014 05:49 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 10:14 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  It's just a matter of time before we get the sufficient amount of evidence we need. I've been watching Heywood/Alpha Male/CleverUsername for quite some time and I finally gathered the evidence I needed to show that he was a puppet master.

Looks like I have been on double secret probation after all.

You're a liar KC.

As someone who can see behind the scenes trust me when I say that you're really not special enough to warrant such attention.
We have bigger concerns than you Heywood, such as "Tartarus: Man or beast (kitty)" or "How old really is Chas: Carbonating reveals all!" or "The 5th force of nature: Tim to Chicken" or my personal favorite "Seth: Real or urban legend".

These are real issues the forum wants solved, nobody cares enough about you to warrant effort.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
18-03-2014, 11:00 PM
(18-03-2014 10:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  or "How old really is Chas: Carbonating reveals all!"

I had to read that three times to figure out what you meant Laughat
Chas is a can of Coca Cola! An old one at that.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
18-03-2014, 11:08 PM
(18-03-2014 09:58 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  His intentions are obvious. He stated he was gathering evidence and finally had what he needed.

This is not some instance where he was monitoring IP's and happened to notice an infraction.

Yeah, that's hardly probation. And the two things you just described are like literally the same thing. Like, completely identical. And again, if everyone who's ever had their IP checked (and I mean specifically their's, intentionally, by a FT member) was considered on probation then I think at least half the forum could be considered on probation. Probably more.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.