To members that have unapproved sockpuppet (duplicate) accounts:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: To members that have unapproved sockpuppet (duplicate) accounts:
(18-03-2014 11:00 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 10:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  or "How old really is Chas: Carbonating reveals all!"

I had to read that three times to figure out what you meant Laughat
Chas is a can of Coca Cola! An old one at that.

Yea my badness, that was poor england.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
19-03-2014, 01:52 AM
(18-03-2014 11:00 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 10:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  or "How old really is Chas: Carbonating reveals all!"

I had to read that three times to figure out what you meant Laughat
Chas is a can of Coca Cola! An old one at that.

Laughat

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
19-03-2014, 02:01 AM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2014 05:36 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(18-03-2014 10:12 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 10:03 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Oh come off it Blowme. The new program is fucking with the site, it made it look like a whole lot of people were sock puppets who were not. Kings corrected the error after it came to light.

You just put yourself in the limelight recently, deservedly received a temp ban, and you don't think that there was any reason to be monitoring you a little more closely than others? I think the fact that the error was acknowledged and your status reinstated is evidence enough that no one here is deliberately trying ban you except for yourself, regardless of how much anyone here would like to see that happen.

If you read the ban log, he singles me out...gives me special status. He is intentionally targeting me. I can't read his mind...but I know when someone is pissing on my shoe.

[Image: 41856822_cry_baby_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg]

If it's any consolation, I say we just perma-ban your ass for being a douche-bag and a disruptive whiny bitch. Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 8 users Like EvolutionKills's post
19-03-2014, 02:15 AM
(18-03-2014 10:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ...We have bigger concerns than you Heywood, such as "Tartarus: Man or beast (kitty)..."

Beast, obviously Evil_monster

[Image: Catzilla-evga.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
19-03-2014, 02:56 AM
I admit Mr Woof is my sock account, ban him and I'll keep the earmuffs account.
Taq is also my sock, you can ban him too. And Heywood.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 11 users Like earmuffs's post
19-03-2014, 03:59 AM
It's like a big game of mafia, across the whole forum. Trying to guess which delusional people are the "mafia" Confused

There are patterns to recognise though. My spidey senses tingled when Donotwant used to post as they seemed to have an influx of new members who either posted in donotwant's threads or agreed with its posts. There is also a lack of character, certain solid personality types and beliefs that appear over time.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
19-03-2014, 04:31 AM
"I see myself holding a pair of thick, woollen socks." Harry stared. "One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore." Laughat

Just popped into my head after reading this thread.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 3 users Like Eva's post
19-03-2014, 04:59 AM
(18-03-2014 09:27 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 09:07 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  So apparently you were under INVESTIGATION. That's not "double secret probation". Double Secret Probation comes sometime AFTER investigation.

You obviously have not seen Animal House.

Of COURSE I have seen it. YOU obviously don't know the difference between investigation and probation.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
19-03-2014, 05:28 AM
(18-03-2014 10:12 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If you read the ban log, he singles me out...gives me special status. He is intentionally targeting me. I can't read his mind...but I know when someone is pissing on my shoe.

Yes, he did single you out. You were the one of all the posters mentioned that was recently temp-banned for self-admittedly going out of your way to be an asshole. That, and you've been here longer than most other users. He wouldn't assume that an account created two weeks ago was the mastermind behind other accounts created years ago.

Also, he apologized and reversed the bans. Your selective reading and persecution complex are extremely annoying.
[+] 5 users Like RobbyPants's post
19-03-2014, 06:18 AM
(18-03-2014 10:24 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 10:12 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If you read the ban log, he singles me out...gives me special status. He is intentionally targeting me. I can't read his mind...but I know when someone is pissing on my shoe.

If you read the ban log, he singles you out along with like ten other usernames. I'll piss on your shoe if you want. We're all pissing on your shoe. You don't seem happy unless someone is pissing on your shoe. You should start a thread about how there needs to be an anti-pissing on the shoes of users.

Jesus man, your a piece of work. You obviously work to rile people up, just so you can complain about how people are riled up at you. If you actually like it here, how's about just trying to be a part of the community? You only like it here because you get to piss people off, then you complain that everybody is ganging up on poor old you. You're an attention whore, that's why nobody likes you.

When you constantly and intentionally put yourself in the line of fire, anytime weird shit happens you're obviously going to be the first person sighted. You know this and play it to your advantage as a victim. It's bullshit and you need to cut it out.

This ^

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.