To my friends here on TTA, thank you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2015, 07:07 PM
To my friends here on TTA, thank you
I know I am two days late but let me write out this thank you note for you guys. On 1/20/14 in the united states I first join TTA. The reason I joined was to just post one thing and that was it. It was something on sahelanthropus. http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...Tchadensis

Yeah that was the post. The only reason I even posted that is because of a debate on youtube. After a week of arguing with the reason I want the leave the U.S (creationist) I could not post the comment. So I spent a month working on it. After a month I tried to make a blog called the uglyatheist and eventually gave up on that. So I came here in order to post the post. I was glad to finally have it up and people notice. I remember the first people to greet me, evenheathen, ghost exorcist, and raptor jesus, all saying it was a good job (and asking me about the bill nye debate). Eventually this lead to even more post debunking creationist crap. I was going to leave early but then I asked if being ugly means. This eventually lead to me talking on the forum. I choice I at first regretted and many times regretted, to the point I have regretted coming here.

Over time however I just dealt with it, and I am glad I did. I got to learn a lot from you guys in the past year. I mean a lot. Over this year I had to learn so much from each and everyone of you, hell even muffs taught me something. The advice of you guys has helped me do things I could not have done before (except get a girlfriend, turns out you have to wait for that). As a matter of fact I would not be the way I am today without you guys. I would not be as confident or as social without your help. You guys also make my dad better with your jokes and enjoying what I post here(and af if you are on both)

I mean sure I ain't ferd, or steve, or freethot, who you watched grow from young pre-teens to adults, so my story is not even as good. But let me say this, you have changed a insecure boy to and adult over a year. I know it doesn't sound that good, but I like the fact it happened.

In short, thank you so much you guys. Each and everyone of you has done something good for me, even if it required being a little hard.

[Image: arigato_gozaimasu_by_emmaprew-d4asmyu.jpg]

[Image: original.jpg]

And I promise, I will not write some

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 16 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
22-01-2015, 07:21 PM
RE: To my friends here on TTA, thank you
Heart and Hug for you.

stick around kid, the fun is just getting started. Wink

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
22-01-2015, 07:24 PM
You're welcome dude. It's been great having you here, and even better that you could glean something positive from all of the madness that is TTA. Cool

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
22-01-2015, 07:31 PM
As one of the moms here (though not THE moms) I have noticed some real positive changes in you, especially in the last couple of months.

You seem much more comfortable socially...our little Zeke is growing up. Sadcryface

Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-01-2015, 07:37 PM
No. You're not getting the keys to the car.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
22-01-2015, 07:41 PM
Zeke

You're growing up dude. Big Grin It's a good thing.

Hug
Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

22-01-2015, 07:42 PM
(22-01-2015 07:37 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  No. You're not getting the keys to the car.

We had a car?!?!

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
22-01-2015, 07:44 PM
(22-01-2015 07:37 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  No. You're not getting the keys to the car.

You're not supposed to talk about the car...

Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

22-01-2015, 07:51 PM
(22-01-2015 07:44 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

You're not supposed to talk about the car...

Tongue

I swear if it is a car with seth's face I don't want it.

22-01-2015, 07:53 PM
Awww Zeke, what a beautiful post! Thank you so much for sharing these feelings with us, love right back at you buddy. I remember when you were just lil 'ol Paleo. Now out Zeke is growing up Sadcryface love you Heart Hug

Cheers to the adventures ahead!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post