To my friends here on TTA, thank you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2015, 07:56 PM
RE: To my friends here on TTA, thank you
(22-01-2015 07:21 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Heart and Hug for you.

stick around kid, the fun is just getting started. Wink

(22-01-2015 07:24 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  You're welcome dude. It's been great having you here, and even better that you could glean something positive from all of the madness that is TTA. Cool

(22-01-2015 07:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  As one of the moms here (though not THE moms) I have noticed some real positive changes in you, especially in the last couple of months.

You seem much more comfortable socially...our little Zeke is growing up. Sadcryface

Big Grin

(22-01-2015 07:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Zeke

You're growing up dude. Big Grin It's a good thing.

Hug
Heart

(22-01-2015 07:53 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Awww Zeke, what a beautiful post! Thank you so much for sharing these feelings with us, love right back at you buddy. I remember when you were just lil 'ol Paleo. Now out Zeke is growing up Sadcryface love you Heart Hug

Cheers to the adventures ahead!

I forgot paleo was my original nickname, guess when you get older you forget yourself. But thanks you guys I will keep up.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2015, 07:57 PM
(22-01-2015 07:51 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(22-01-2015 07:44 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You're not supposed to talk about the car...

Tongue

I swear if it is a car with seth's face I don't want it.

It's a van with this on one side and Girly's Pedo bear on the other -

[img][Image: elleny_zps57219a55.jpg][/img]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
22-01-2015, 07:59 PM
(22-01-2015 07:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(22-01-2015 07:51 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I swear if it is a car with seth's face I don't want it.

In fact cantor can have his keys back. Dodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
22-01-2015, 08:00 PM
(22-01-2015 07:51 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I swear if it is a car with seth's face I don't want it.

Gasp I must have this van!!! I swear, this is one of my all time favorite pictures. That face is so fierce, he OWNS that outfit!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
22-01-2015, 08:09 PM
[Image: seal2.gif]
[Image: seal4.jpg]
[Image: seal3.jpeg]
[Image: seal6.jpg]
[Image: seal1.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-01-2015, 08:16 PM

[Image: candy.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-01-2015, 08:19 PM
(22-01-2015 08:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: candy.jpg]

Please now a days you put on free wifi to bring kids to your van

[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
22-01-2015, 08:25 PM
[Image: 432472-3d-Green-Lizard-Holding-A-Thumbs-...qh2s0w.jpg]
22-01-2015, 08:30 PM
(22-01-2015 07:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I know I am two days late but let me write out this thank you note for you guys. On 1/20/14 in the united states I first join TTA. The reason I joined was to just post one thing and that was it. It was something on sahelanthropus. http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...Tchadensis

Yeah that was the post. The only reason I even posted that is because of a debate on youtube. After a week of arguing with the reason I want the leave the U.S (creationist) I could not post the comment. So I spent a month working on it. After a month I tried to make a blog called the uglyatheist and eventually gave up on that. So I came here in order to post the post. I was glad to finally have it up and people notice. I remember the first people to greet me, evenheathen, ghost exorcist, and raptor jesus, all saying it was a good job (and asking me about the bill nye debate). Eventually this lead to even more post debunking creationist crap. I was going to leave early but then I asked if being ugly means. This eventually lead to me talking on the forum. I choice I at first regretted and many times regretted, to the point I have regretted coming here.

Over time however I just dealt with it, and I am glad I did. I got to learn a lot from you guys in the past year. I mean a lot. Over this year I had to learn so much from each and everyone of you, hell even muffs taught me something. The advice of you guys has helped me do things I could not have done before (except get a girlfriend, turns out you have to wait for that). As a matter of fact I would not be the way I am today without you guys. I would not be as confident or as social without your help. You guys also make my dad better with your jokes and enjoying what I post here(and af if you are on both)

I mean sure I ain't ferd, or steve, or freethot, who you watched grow from young pre-teens to adults, so my story is not even as good. But let me say this, you have changed a insecure boy to and adult over a year. I know it doesn't sound that good, but I like the fact it happened.

In short, thank you so much you guys. Each and everyone of you has done something good for me, even if it required being a little hard.

[Image: arigato_gozaimasu_by_emmaprew-d4asmyu.jpg]

[Image: original.jpg]

And I promise, I will not write some

It's good to know that our humble forum has been such a service to you, Zeke.
That'll be ten bucks.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
22-01-2015, 08:35 PM
(22-01-2015 08:30 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(22-01-2015 07:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I know I am two days late but let me write out this thank you note for you guys. On 1/20/14 in the united states I first join TTA. The reason I joined was to just post one thing and that was it. It was something on sahelanthropus. http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...Tchadensis

Yeah that was the post. The only reason I even posted that is because of a debate on youtube. After a week of arguing with the reason I want the leave the U.S (creationist) I could not post the comment. So I spent a month working on it. After a month I tried to make a blog called the uglyatheist and eventually gave up on that. So I came here in order to post the post. I was glad to finally have it up and people notice. I remember the first people to greet me, evenheathen, ghost exorcist, and raptor jesus, all saying it was a good job (and asking me about the bill nye debate). Eventually this lead to even more post debunking creationist crap. I was going to leave early but then I asked if being ugly means. This eventually lead to me talking on the forum. I choice I at first regretted and many times regretted, to the point I have regretted coming here.

Over time however I just dealt with it, and I am glad I did. I got to learn a lot from you guys in the past year. I mean a lot. Over this year I had to learn so much from each and everyone of you, hell even muffs taught me something. The advice of you guys has helped me do things I could not have done before (except get a girlfriend, turns out you have to wait for that). As a matter of fact I would not be the way I am today without you guys. I would not be as confident or as social without your help. You guys also make my dad better with your jokes and enjoying what I post here(and af if you are on both)

I mean sure I ain't ferd, or steve, or freethot, who you watched grow from young pre-teens to adults, so my story is not even as good. But let me say this, you have changed a insecure boy to and adult over a year. I know it doesn't sound that good, but I like the fact it happened.

In short, thank you so much you guys. Each and everyone of you has done something good for me, even if it required being a little hard.

[Image: arigato_gozaimasu_by_emmaprew-d4asmyu.jpg]

[Image: original.jpg]

And I promise, I will not write some

It's good to know that our humble forum has been such a service to you, Zeke.
That'll be ten bucks.

Donate it to Seth and get a red name. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post