22-01-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: To my friends here on TTA, thank you
Hug

Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2015, 10:07 PM
(22-01-2015 07:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I know I am two days late but let me write out this thank you note for you guys. On 1/20/14 in the united states I first join TTA. The reason I joined was to just post one thing and that was it. It was something on sahelanthropus. http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...Tchadensis

Yeah that was the post. The only reason I even posted that is because of a debate on youtube. After a week of arguing with the reason I want the leave the U.S (creationist) I could not post the comment. So I spent a month working on it. After a month I tried to make a blog called the uglyatheist and eventually gave up on that. So I came here in order to post the post. I was glad to finally have it up and people notice. I remember the first people to greet me, evenheathen, ghost exorcist, and raptor jesus, all saying it was a good job (and asking me about the bill nye debate). Eventually this lead to even more post debunking creationist crap. I was going to leave early but then I asked if being ugly means. This eventually lead to me talking on the forum. I choice I at first regretted and many times regretted, to the point I have regretted coming here.

Over time however I just dealt with it, and I am glad I did. I got to learn a lot from you guys in the past year. I mean a lot. Over this year I had to learn so much from each and everyone of you, hell even muffs taught me something. The advice of you guys has helped me do things I could not have done before (except get a girlfriend, turns out you have to wait for that). As a matter of fact I would not be the way I am today without you guys. I would not be as confident or as social without your help. You guys also make my dad better with your jokes and enjoying what I post here(and af if you are on both)

I mean sure I ain't ferd, or steve, or freethot, who you watched grow from young pre-teens to adults, so my story is not even as good. But let me say this, you have changed a insecure boy to and adult over a year. I know it doesn't sound that good, but I like the fact it happened.

In short, thank you so much you guys. Each and everyone of you has done something good for me, even if it required being a little hard.

[Image: arigato_gozaimasu_by_emmaprew-d4asmyu.jpg]

[Image: original.jpg]

And I promise, I will not write some

Yeah, yeah, we're watching you carefully. Don't screw up.

Now get those seals off my lawn.

Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
22-01-2015, 10:13 PM
For a minute there I thought you were saying goodbye, glad that isn't the case.

My buddy Zeke, bear hug, no homo, maybe a little tongue in the ear but not too much.

(Let me know when you're ready for the book I told you about.)

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
22-01-2015, 10:18 PM
(22-01-2015 10:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yeah, yeah, we're watching you carefully. Don't screw up.

Big Grin

Good I thought you hated me. Anyway I can't get the seals off the lawn they live here.

(22-01-2015 10:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  For a minute there I thought you were saying goodbye, glad that isn't the case.

My buddy Zeke, bear hug, no homo, maybe a little tongue in the ear but not too much.

Damn I still don't know when. Maybe when I am done with this carl sagan book.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
22-01-2015, 10:49 PM
(22-01-2015 10:18 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(22-01-2015 10:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yeah, yeah, we're watching you carefully. Don't screw up.

Big Grin

Good I thought you hated me. Anyway I can't get the seals off the lawn they live here.

(22-01-2015 10:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  For a minute there I thought you were saying goodbye, glad that isn't the case.

Damn I still don't know when. Maybe when I am done with this carl sagan book.

Take your time with Sagan, he is a superb thinker and writer.

As for Chas if he hated you you would know unequivocally.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
22-01-2015, 11:33 PM
Yabut... Who are you?

Angel

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
23-01-2015, 12:31 AM
Just think, a whole entire year to grow on me and I still don't like you.

[Image: oscar.png]
23-01-2015, 02:11 AM
(23-01-2015 12:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just think, a whole entire year to grow on me and I still don't like you.

Aww. You're so cute. You wouldn't post at all if your blackened heart didn't have an inkling of something akin to affection. I Heart you muffs. Even more than the cheap bottle of Pinot Noir I just finished.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
23-01-2015, 02:43 AM
(23-01-2015 02:11 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(23-01-2015 12:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just think, a whole entire year to grow on me and I still don't like you.

Aww. You're so cute. You wouldn't post at all if your blackened heart didn't have an inkling of something akin to affection. I Heart you muffs. Even more than the cheap bottle of Pinot Noir I just finished.

Did you just suggest that I have even a tiny amount of affection bottled up inside me?
That's so mean, why would you say such nasty things!?

[Image: Sad_face_meme_i20-s287x310-315187.jpg]

It's like I don't even know you anymore. I'm seeing a dark side of Nurse I've never seen before and I don't like it, it's a scary evil Nurse.

You broke my heart with your cruel words Nurse, you broke my heart.

[Image: Sad-numb-l.png]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
23-01-2015, 03:52 AM
(23-01-2015 02:43 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-01-2015 02:11 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Aww. You're so cute. You wouldn't post at all if your blackened heart didn't have an inkling of something akin to affection. I Heart you muffs. Even more than the cheap bottle of Pinot Noir I just finished.

You broke my heart with your cruel words Nurse, you broke my heart.

[Image: Tbi7rCu.png]

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post