To my friends here on TTA, thank you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2015, 04:05 AM
RE: To my friends here on TTA, thank you
(23-01-2015 12:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just think, a whole entire year to grow on me and I still don't like you.

I am not surprised.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2015, 05:34 AM
A slightly different perspective...

Zeke, I'm new and I don't know you that well. But since I have been here, I have taken for granted that you are a big and distinct voice on this forum, yet one with a shining humility.

Frankly, I did not recognise the description if yourself in the OP. Sounds like a lot has changed.

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
23-01-2015, 06:22 AM
(22-01-2015 07:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I know I am two days late but let me write out this thank you note for you guys. On 1/20/14 in the united states I first join TTA. The reason I joined was to just post one thing and that was it. It was something on sahelanthropus. http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...Tchadensis

Yeah that was the post. The only reason I even posted that is because of a debate on youtube. After a week of arguing with the reason I want the leave the U.S (creationist) I could not post the comment. So I spent a month working on it. After a month I tried to make a blog called the uglyatheist and eventually gave up on that. So I came here in order to post the post. I was glad to finally have it up and people notice. I remember the first people to greet me, evenheathen, ghost exorcist, and raptor jesus, all saying it was a good job (and asking me about the bill nye debate). Eventually this lead to even more post debunking creationist crap. I was going to leave early but then I asked if being ugly means. This eventually lead to me talking on the forum. I choice I at first regretted and many times regretted, to the point I have regretted coming here.

Over time however I just dealt with it, and I am glad I did. I got to learn a lot from you guys in the past year. I mean a lot. Over this year I had to learn so much from each and everyone of you, hell even muffs taught me something. The advice of you guys has helped me do things I could not have done before (except get a girlfriend, turns out you have to wait for that). As a matter of fact I would not be the way I am today without you guys. I would not be as confident or as social without your help. You guys also make my dad better with your jokes and enjoying what I post here(and af if you are on both)

I mean sure I ain't ferd, or steve, or freethot, who you watched grow from young pre-teens to adults, so my story is not even as good. But let me say this, you have changed a insecure boy to and adult over a year. I know it doesn't sound that good, but I like the fact it happened.

In short, thank you so much you guys. Each and everyone of you has done something good for me, even if it required being a little hard.

[Image: arigato_gozaimasu_by_emmaprew-d4asmyu.jpg]

[Image: original.jpg]

And I promise, I will not write some

Yeah, you just came here to write one post, then ended up writing around 7. Thousand. Fucking spammer!

Tongue

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
23-01-2015, 11:21 AM
Stay classy, Ze-kun.

... this is my signature!
23-01-2015, 01:34 PM
(23-01-2015 05:34 AM)gofish! Wrote:  A slightly different perspective...

Zeke, I'm new and I don't know you that well. But since I have been here, I have taken for granted that you are a big and distinct voice on this forum, yet one with a shining humility.

Frankly, I did not recognise the description if yourself in the OP. Sounds like a lot has changed.

Well that is how much I changed. I don't have much say here, I just have a lot of knowledge I must share here.

(23-01-2015 06:22 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(22-01-2015 07:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I know I am two days late but let me write out this thank you note for you guys. On 1/20/14 in the united states I first join TTA. The reason I joined was to just post one thing and that was it. It was something on sahelanthropus. http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...Tchadensis

Yeah that was the post. The only reason I even posted that is because of a debate on youtube. After a week of arguing with the reason I want the leave the U.S (creationist) I could not post the comment. So I spent a month working on it. After a month I tried to make a blog called the uglyatheist and eventually gave up on that. So I came here in order to post the post. I was glad to finally have it up and people notice. I remember the first people to greet me, evenheathen, ghost exorcist, and raptor jesus, all saying it was a good job (and asking me about the bill nye debate). Eventually this lead to even more post debunking creationist crap. I was going to leave early but then I asked if being ugly means. This eventually lead to me talking on the forum. I choice I at first regretted and many times regretted, to the point I have regretted coming here.

Over time however I just dealt with it, and I am glad I did. I got to learn a lot from you guys in the past year. I mean a lot. Over this year I had to learn so much from each and everyone of you, hell even muffs taught me something. The advice of you guys has helped me do things I could not have done before (except get a girlfriend, turns out you have to wait for that). As a matter of fact I would not be the way I am today without you guys. I would not be as confident or as social without your help. You guys also make my dad better with your jokes and enjoying what I post here(and af if you are on both)

I mean sure I ain't ferd, or steve, or freethot, who you watched grow from young pre-teens to adults, so my story is not even as good. But let me say this, you have changed a insecure boy to and adult over a year. I know it doesn't sound that good, but I like the fact it happened.

In short, thank you so much you guys. Each and everyone of you has done something good for me, even if it required being a little hard.

[Image: arigato_gozaimasu_by_emmaprew-d4asmyu.jpg]

[Image: original.jpg]

And I promise, I will not write some

Yeah, you just came here to write one post, then ended up writing around 7. Thousand. Fucking spammer!

Tongue

Spam is delicious
(23-01-2015 11:21 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Stay classy, Ze-kun.

Same to you Cj-san.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
23-01-2015, 01:39 PM
Glad you're here Zeke! Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
23-01-2015, 01:57 PM
(22-01-2015 07:53 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Awww Zeke, what a beautiful post! Thank you so much for sharing these feelings with us, love right back at you buddy. I remember when you were just lil 'ol Paleo. Now out Zeke is growing up Sadcryface love you Heart Hug

Cheers to the adventures ahead!

this ^.
so very much THIS!!!!!

<3
Smile

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
23-01-2015, 02:37 PM
Yeah Zeke, I thought you were saying a formal goodby. Sadcryface

Weeping

But then........ came the rest of the post and you were just thanking everyone.Thumbsup

Clap

What a nice person you are. As good as it is now it will get even better.

You're the best!

Worship Slaves

And just you wait, some girl will wander into your life and give you a beautiful kiss.

Kiss

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
23-01-2015, 04:59 PM
(23-01-2015 02:37 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yeah Zeke, I thought you were saying a formal goodby. Sadcryface

Weeping

But then........ came the rest of the post and you were just thanking everyone.Thumbsup

Clap

What a nice person you are. As good as it is now it will get even better.

You're the best!

Worship Slaves

And just you wait, some girl will wander into your life and give you a beautiful kiss.

Kiss

At this point I would rather have my capeoira classes.