To the poop, just wanted to say...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2016, 01:31 PM
To the poop, just wanted to say...
Shame on you Poop Francis and on the whole Catholic church for once again promoting the atrocious and seriously-damaging lie that women are subordinate! Once again, I am reminded of how right I was for leaving you behind in my past. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Impulse's post
01-11-2016, 01:37 PM
RE: To the poop, just wanted to say...
(01-11-2016 01:31 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Shame on you Poop Francis and on the whole Catholic church for once again promoting the atrocious and seriously-damaging lie that women are subordinate! Once again, I am reminded of how right I was for leaving you behind in my past. Dodgy

Awww. Don't look at this so negatively. Rather, view this as indication that the Catholic church is half-way to the goal of keeping all of their adherents out of the priesthood. Smile
[+] 7 users Like Aliza's post
01-11-2016, 01:56 PM
(01-11-2016 01:37 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Awww. Don't look at this so negatively. Rather, view this as indication that the Catholic church is half-way to the goal of keeping all of their adherents out of the priesthood. Smile
Lol, while that's funny, the amount it makes me feel better is nun. Wink

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 5 users Like Impulse's post
01-11-2016, 04:51 PM
(01-11-2016 01:31 PM)Impulse Wrote:  that women are subordinate

Natural and sexual selection disagree with that statement.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
01-11-2016, 05:28 PM
The Catholic Church and Catholic schools did me a favor. Not only did I leave that faith...I left faith behind completely.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
07-11-2016, 06:27 AM
Regarding the RCC I’d like to add “fuck your piety”, how about instead of holding a day of prayers holding the bastards accountable?

French bishops hold day of prayers for victims of sex abuse
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/11/07/...abuse.html

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
07-11-2016, 06:29 AM
(07-11-2016 06:27 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Regarding the RCC I’d like to add “fuck your piety”, how about instead of holding a day of prayers holding the bastards accountable?

They spelled Bishop Creepy's name wrong!

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
07-11-2016, 08:27 AM
(07-11-2016 06:27 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Regarding the RCC I’d like to add “fuck your piety”, how about instead of holding a day of prayers holding the bastards accountable?

From the link:
Quote:LOURDES, France – French bishops are holding a day of prayers and fasting for victims of sex abuse within the Catholic Church.

The bishops, who have gathered in the city of Lourdes for their biannual plenary assembly, prayed Monday "for forgiveness for the sins committed by clergy members."
That second sentence doesn't support the first. Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
07-11-2016, 08:59 AM
(07-11-2016 08:27 AM)Impulse Wrote:  

From the link:
Quote:LOURDES, France – French bishops are holding a day of prayers and fasting for victims of sex abuse within the Catholic Church.

The bishops, who have gathered in the city of Lourdes for their biannual plenary assembly, prayed Monday "for forgiveness for the sins committed by clergy members."

You’re right, they’re asking to be forgiven, screw the victims...again.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
07-11-2016, 08:59 AM
(07-11-2016 08:27 AM)Impulse Wrote:  

From the link:

Well, to be fair, once a person has wrapped their head around how three can be one, they aren't too keenly aware of some "finer" shades of irony.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post