To the poop, just wanted to say...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2016, 11:15 AM
RE: To the poop, just wanted to say...
I stopped liking Francis as soon as he started with the demonic possession bullshit or whatever else there was.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2016, 02:33 PM
(07-11-2016 11:15 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  I stopped liking Francis as soon as he started with the demonic possession bullshit or whatever else there was.
He has just better PR than his predecessor, but his views aren't much different. His strength is in looking like kindly, old guy and being somewhat humble I would say.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
22-11-2016, 06:28 AM
Like witch every change in katchlic church- they need few centuries to decide that sun desn't orbit the Earth, so it will take MUCH MUCH longer to think about preaching without penis- this for sure is some kind of abomination Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes Agnieszka1991's post
22-11-2016, 06:42 AM
Seriously, if they let women priests in then they'll have to share the altar boys. Not going to happen.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky