To theists only: is it reasonable for a theist to sin?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2017, 04:52 AM
RE: To theists only: is it reasonable for a theist to sin?
They mean you are annoying and incoherent.

They mean we cannot figure out why you think you have the right to control a thread, or think that because you started it that you own it.

They mean we wonder how you can be so arrogant and presumptuous.

They mean we wish you'd stop annoying us with your incoherent ramblings and presumptuous arrogance.

In the words of another annoying theist...

"Peace!" (In America, that can mean many things, but in this case I'm using it in the sense of "get lost".)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
06-01-2017, 04:59 AM
(06-01-2017 04:39 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(06-01-2017 02:43 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Seeing as though this is an atheist website.

Here's some scripture you should know!

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

One reason I hate xianity. It has no morals.

Fuck you borgy.

The sins prior to baptism are cleaned away by the Savior. The sins after the baptism are subject to confession in the True Church (you must tell these sins to a Priest in the real building with the Holy Cross above).

Can I tell my sins to a Priest (capital pee) in an unreal building ?
Jesus H. Fucking Christ you're a dolt.
So then, I'll just keep up me sinning, get The True Baptism when it's The Convenient, and The Viola. The We're all The Good, Then. Okey The Dokey ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-01-2017, 05:05 AM
(06-01-2017 02:03 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I am asking the opinion of theists, not the nonsense of the false atheists.

If you are the "atheist", please, play here the theist.

If you are angry (or else-way unfriendly), please go away, do not garbage mine thread!

Angry

Who made you boss, ?? And what the fuck is a false atheist anyhow lol. I look forward to crapping all over the theist carpet on this one, if you want loved up joy joy feelings my suggestion is go find a theist forum.
06-01-2017, 05:26 AM
(06-01-2017 05:05 AM)adey67 Wrote:  .............
Who made you boss, ?? And what the Censored is a false atheist anyhow lol. I look forward to ........

Dear friends, let me teach you again some truths. Yes

There is condemnation against Russia in Clinton's hacking. The condemnation could be: 1) false, or 2) right. Do you follow? This condemnation is false, because it violates the Scientifically grounded the Presumption of Innocence (read it in Wikipedia).

Smartass
06-01-2017, 06:09 AM
Hmmm .. this looks a likely spot to take a dump. Ahhhhhh ...

That is better. I'm just gonna leave that here. Since the thread is 'yours' I trust you'll take care of it? That's a good borg.

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
[+] 2 users Like whateverist's post
06-01-2017, 06:14 AM
(06-01-2017 04:39 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(06-01-2017 02:43 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Seeing as though this is an atheist website.

Here's some scripture you should know!

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

One reason I hate xianity. It has no morals.

Censored you borgy.

The sins prior to baptism are cleaned away by the Savior. The sins after the baptism are subject to confession in the True Church (you must tell these sins to a Priest in the real building with the Holy Cross above).

Hmmm... I think you helped me realize why priests sin so spectacularly...they are getting fresh ideas in confession daily. Wonder what your priest does, Borgy, after listening to you? I'm speculating epic levels of lying and name-calling are involved, somehow.

Oh, and just because: fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck off.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
06-01-2017, 06:21 AM
(06-01-2017 05:26 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(06-01-2017 05:05 AM)adey67 Wrote:  .............
Who made you boss, ?? And what the Censored is a false atheist anyhow lol. I look forward to ........

Dear friends, let me teach you again some truths. Yes

There is condemnation against Russia in Clinton's hacking. The condemnation could be: 1) false, or 2) right. Do you follow? This condemnation is false, because it violates the Scientifically grounded the Presumption of Innocence (read it in Wikipedia).

Smartass

[Image: 58023317.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 6 users Like TheInquisition's post
06-01-2017, 06:44 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2017 06:51 AM by adey67.)
(06-01-2017 06:21 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(06-01-2017 05:26 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Dear friends, let me teach you again some truths. Yes

Smartass

[Image: 58023317.jpg]

I think he must have made a new years resolution to be even more condescending deluded and to increase his idiocy quotient to astronomical proportions.

Let the shiting commence....... Fuck cock cunt piss donkey raping shit eater Big Grin Tongue
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
06-01-2017, 07:21 AM
(06-01-2017 05:26 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Dear friends, let me teach you again some truths. Yes

teach? again?
[Image: inigo1_400x400.jpg]

Quote:There is condemnation against Russia in Clinton's hacking. The condemnation could be: 1) false, or 2) right. Do you follow?

I'd say it could be 1) wrong, or b) true

Quote:This condemnation is false, because it violates the Scientifically grounded the Presumption of Innocence (read it in Wikipedia).

The condemnation may be premature because we don't know yet if the claim it makes is accurate or not. There is a difference between a scientific principle and a legal principle.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
06-01-2017, 07:43 AM
(06-01-2017 02:03 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I am asking the opinion of theists, not the nonsense of the false atheists.

That was really rude.

(06-01-2017 02:03 AM)theBorg Wrote:  If you are the "atheist", please, play here the theist.

If you are angry (or else-way unfriendly), please go away, do not garbage mine thread!

Angry

You're sounding pretty angry and unfriendly yourself. Maybe you should stop "garbaging" up your own thread." (Stop "garbaging" up the forum while you're at it.)
[+] 6 users Like Aliza's post