To theists only: is it reasonable for a theist to sin?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: To theists only: is it reasonable for a theist to sin?
(08-01-2017 11:22 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Basically, on the "open to life" stuff. The sex act has to end in the possibility of the creation of new life; and though 98% of Catholics use the condom and the Pill, that's not the church teaching according to Humanae Vitae. Adey67, part of me wants to go "Oh no! to Onanism..." if we could make a DARE-esque, equally ineffective, "don't touch thyself" campaign. Tongue

(07-01-2017 01:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  Enjoy your self-imposed guilt. Thumbsup
I don't need religion for my own self imposed guilt complexes sadly. But hey, I do, do, the Catholic guilt thing well, and self impose it well, you are right.

(08-01-2017 06:45 AM)Chas Wrote:  You have generalized 'sin' and 'worship' into meaninglessness. Good job. Dodgy

Funny enough, this would fall under the sin of "relativism" as far as Borgy and mine's churches go...which would mean that Chas is agreeing with the Church... I do believe Hell froze over? Yes

I don't mind you cumming all over the thread, cos you're a decent guy Tongue Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
08-01-2017, 11:27 AM
(08-01-2017 11:26 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I don't mind you cumming all over the thread, cos you're a decent guy Tongue Thumbsup

So he's a dick?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
08-01-2017, 11:31 AM
(06-01-2017 11:15 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(06-01-2017 05:42 PM)Dom Wrote:  Are you saying that masturbation is a mortal sin?

Well I was trying to avoid that particular word for it, but yes.

Damn, I'm gonna die! Weeping

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
08-01-2017, 11:32 AM
(08-01-2017 11:27 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(08-01-2017 11:26 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I don't mind you cumming all over the thread, cos you're a decent guy Tongue Thumbsup

So he's a dick?

Nah I cant help but like the guy Smile btw how the hell are you you Aussie swine Tongue Tongue I've been worried about you but clearly I don't need to be you seem back on full form, which I'm glad to see. Big Grin
08-01-2017, 11:34 AM
(08-01-2017 11:31 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(06-01-2017 11:15 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Well I was trying to avoid that particular word for it, but yes.

Damn, I'm gonna die! Weeping

Women don't wank ... Do they ? Shocking Tongue Tongue Big Grin
08-01-2017, 11:35 AM
(08-01-2017 11:32 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Nah I cant help but like the guy Smile btw how the hell are you you Aussie swine Tongue Tongue I've been worried about you but clearly I don't need to be you seem back on full form, which I'm glad to see. Big Grin

I'm a fucking wreck mate. Can't sleep. Too much pain and I am out of hydromorphone.

Very uncomfortable day in hospital. My tooth hurts like hell. It's gonna fall out. I'll have a great smile then. All gums.

My body is falling apart.

Oh well.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
08-01-2017, 11:36 AM
(08-01-2017 11:34 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Women don't wank ... Do they ? Shocking Tongue Tongue Big Grin

They sure do.

I was very grateful. Smile

Banjo.
08-01-2017, 11:40 AM
(08-01-2017 11:35 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(08-01-2017 11:32 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Nah I cant help but like the guy Smile btw how the hell are you you Aussie swine Tongue Tongue I've been worried about you but clearly I don't need to be you seem back on full form, which I'm glad to see. Big Grin

I'm a fucking wreck mate. Can't sleep. Too much pain and I am out of hydromorphone.

Very uncomfortable day in hospital. My tooth hurts like hell. It's gonna fall out. I'll have a great smile then. All gums.

My body is falling apart.

Oh well.

Oh fuck, I'm so sorry, you seemed so up beat, can you get something to tide you over ? Has the experimental therapy worked ? I'm disjointed right now please PM me I wanna know you are ok, fuck being ten thousand miles away, it really sucks.
08-01-2017, 11:44 AM
I'm an unbelievable insomniac too, so I'm here if you need a chat. Fuck night time !!!!!!!
08-01-2017, 12:08 PM
(06-01-2017 02:03 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I am asking the opinion of theists, not the nonsense of the false atheists.

If you are the "atheist", please, play here the theist.

If you are angry (or else-way unfriendly), please go away, do not garbage mine thread!

Angry

[Image: 5d-tinfoil-hat-.jpg]

I can do that.

So back back into the past I go.

[Image: tumblr_nbx840IS5z1txeruoo1_r3_500.gif]

Jesus cleaned us of our sins. As long as we accept his teachings we are ok. So long as we gone threw the acts of confirmation, and bin baptised our sins are forgiven. Accept the scripture.

[Image: 4YMgGH.gif]

...fuck where was i.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post